Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Da Vinci Code?

I am sure someone has read this. Now I am not one to do a lot of pleasure reading because when I do I tend to never put the book down, read until I am exausted, and barely manage to put a book mark in before passing out. Anyway, is this a must read? What do you think?

I would like to see the movie that releases in just about 3 months. A Ron Howard movie with Tom Hanks in it. You can not keep me away. I just thought it might be nice to read the book before seeing the movie. Thanks.
8 Comments:
Blogger sdk said...

Read it. I'm telling you...just read it. I'm the same way...things don't get done when I've got a good book in hand. But...this is worth your dishes piling up for a day or two.

sdk

February 16, 2006 2:02 AM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

Read it! its ace - really good entertainment...i loved it

February 16, 2006 5:15 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

Yes you must read it before you wath the movie, however you might end up using a bookmark because some parts read like a history lecture.

February 16, 2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

YES! You must read it. It's outstanding! I liked it so much I went out and got his other books too.

February 16, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

PS. I pilfered your head.

k, running now.

February 16, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Zephyr said...

I thought it was a really good book... but not my favorite. Definitely worth the read though. I still prefer Michael Cordy's Miracle Strain Read 'em both. :)

Oh, and btw... that was an AWESOME pic of you on Madame's Blog... LOVED it!!! :)

February 17, 2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I have not read the book... but Furzl has... will have to ask him.

Hope ya well.

February 17, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger PDD said...

I haven't read it yet although I do own a copy. My husband has read it. liked it, although didn't like the ending. Just bought him "Angels and Demons" (for valentines) also by Dan Brown. And it's the illustrated edition so that should keep us preoccupied for a while. Father-in-law read it, loved it. I too want to read Da Vinci Code before I see the movie.

February 19, 2006 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home