Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, April 21, 2006

Mid Life Crisis? Doubtfull...

Well it is that time again. My current vehicle is doing fine getting me around town but I am starting to worry taking trips with it. It is no surprise as I bought this thing almost 6 years ago and it was almost 8 years old then. So what am I going to get?



I could go with something a little more sporty like my Chrysler Laser Turbo I onced owned. This is a picture of something very simular to my car. I so loved and hated the t-tops. Nothing like having the top off in early spring or late fall even if you have to have the heater on full blast to keep from freezing.







I could also look at a fairly new car on the market. The Chevrolet Cobalt. If you think this car looks bad it is all my fault as I designed it that way. I have never had a purple car before. Hummmm....








Or most likely it could be like this one. I go to look at something very much like this tomorrow night. It is a 2002 so it will not cost an arm and a leg but yet it is still new enough I will enjoy it. We will see how it goes. If all goes well I could be the owner of a newer vehicle Monday or Tuesday of next week.




Oh and Carbcakes, I am taking a lesson from you and looking at color and cup holders. I am afraid they do not make these as convertable unless you get in a real bad accident.


[reading ad] "Used car of indeterminate year. Forced to sell by used wife, also of indeterminate year." $4,000? --Married... with Children
4 Comments:
Blogger Pe.tra said...

Heeey bryan,
you are so sweet and *kind*..
Thanks for your understanding :o)
Such kind words move me..*hug*

Now getting to what kind of car ...
I can not wait to see...
Do you like fast cars?
Are you going for comfort?
I trust whatever you buy it shall be exciting..

Please post a picture at your site so we can see..:o)

Sending you a big *hug* xoxoo

April 22, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Petty, I do have a picture of the vehicle but until I decide to buy it, should that be my future, I am not going to post it. It will be exciting for me as it is the newest thing I have been in in ages but I am afraid that I lean heavy to the practicle side of things. Sporty and practicle generally are not used in the same sentence. *hugs* right back to you Peety. I hope you are doing OK.

April 22, 2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

A single guy like yourself should be driving a hot little convertible like Crabby's. If I didn't have kids, I would have one for sure.

Anxious to see what you end up with.

April 22, 2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Roxi said...

hehheh.. purple is fun

April 22, 2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home