Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, April 06, 2006

AST #1 or RIP

It started out because I had the honor of wearing the Os HNT shirt, I thought it was only appropriate to do my first and probably only HNT. I was not sure what I was going to do until this afternoon. See it started out slow. I had some pizza last night for dinner. It was a little later than normal but it was not to bad and I did not eat to much.


The middle of the night I had the worse upset stomack and I could not do anything about it. When I woke up breakfast was out of the question and I got ready for work. Work was not much better and I started to feel cold so I started to take my temperature. Let's just say that by early afternoon I was running a good size feaver and it was time to call it a day. So my HNT plans, with the aid of the previous items turned into AST, All Sick Thursday.


I hope everyone had a better day than I did. Happy HNT everyone even if that is not what I did.

















He's sick, he's supposed to be in bed! --Sister, Sister
6 Comments:
Blogger BTExpress said...

I'll bet it was all the jello you had. Yep, jello will do it every time. Nice to meet you and I hope you didn't give this to me.

April 07, 2006 12:27 AM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Bry I Hope you feel better! If I were there I'd take care of you! Love you babe! Holler at me when you get better & feel like it.
Brigitte

April 07, 2006 12:28 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

How ya feeling Mr. B?

April 07, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger barman said...

BT, that's it. It was the Jello. First it got to Roxi, now me. I don't think I was getting anyone sick last weekend, at least I hope I wasn't.

Hi Brigitte. I am doing much better today although I am not completely well. Thanks for your concern and I will get in touch with you after this weekend.

Wenchy, the tummy is still feeling a little crummy and over all I get the feeling like I am sick but nothing compared to yesterday. I am making a nice comeback.

April 07, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Oh, Bryan! I'm sorry that I had no idea you were sick. I took a little sabattical from Blogger world and missed your post.

Please let me know if I can do anything. Feel better soon because the sun is shining and my lawn needs work. Just kidding about the lawn, haha!

April 08, 2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks Sign Gurl ... I think!

I checked out your blog. Life is never dull!

April 08, 2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home