Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, March 12, 2006

(Part 3 - Misc)

When I saw this person at the parade (in the center in green) I thought of Deb. Looking at her now I realize she is not as cute as Deb is.


Jungle Jane, should you stop by ... bigger or smaller?


It's unlike me to pick on someone but I just could not help but think this. They do say that after a while pets and their owners start to look a like. When I looked at the pictures I found out there was actually two St. Bernards in the parade although you can not see it here. This is a new one on me for a parade.


Wow, while I was at the parade this chick was hitting on me. You see that ... call me. I just know that is what she is doing. Or is this bull sh*t? Well either way she got away before I could get her phone number.



I think I have mentioned before that my car was old. I stopped buying new cars a long time ago. It is embarrasing how old the car is. Here is a picture of my car...



Well that is the end of the normal parade pictures. I did see a rowdy group at the parade. I saved them for the fourth installment.


Shoes! We're playing for shoes. (They take off their shoes) My seventy dollar aligators against his Irish clogs after 15 St. Patrick's Day parades. -- Laughter on the 23rd floor
7 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...

Hey pretty cool! She does look like me a tad--but she has shorter hair...my hair is very long. That's strange though! Another one of 'me' out there---THAT'S scary!

The parade looks like you had a great time!

March 12, 2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey! Aren't you celebrating this event a bit early? You Irish sure know how to prolong a party! That's why I love em' so much!


And who's that big broad touching my face???????????????????????

March 12, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger barman said...

The parade was fun Deb but I think if I add drinks, say a Killians or two or four, before and after it will be even more fun. I think this has a lot of potential.

I am only Irish for a day. The rest of the time I am French/Polish but I think they must do this the Saturday of or the one before St Patrick's if it does not fall on a Sturday and this year it fell almost a week early. I will see next week. As to who that is touching you... I checked my other pictures and I have a much better picture of you but not that person. Sorry.

March 12, 2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I missed that whole parade! It was a beautiful day for it!

I missed a lot since I have been trying to stay away from the computer. I hadn't heard about the stupid PETA chick (sorry, I'm not politically correct here). Why does she care if I eat meat? I don't care whether or not she does!

Hope your weekend was great since the weather was so spring like!

I posted some info on the Michigan Blog. We need to get that rolling!

March 12, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I saw that. It seems to look pretty good to me. I know at one point Roxi seemed to think she knew a place but never posted what it was. Call me cheap but if I can take advantage of advanced registration to get a discount then I want to.

March 12, 2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Are you thinking of spending the night? I'm so up in the air about this. It would be nice to have rooms since the bar closes early on Friday night and we could move the party to someone's room if they were so inclined.

March 12, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I think it would make sense to get a room. If it were around where we live then no but this is a little ways away. I think it would be more fun then after the bar anyway.

March 13, 2006 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home