Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, March 10, 2006

Strange Day

What an unusual day today was. I was minding my own business going to lunch today as I do on Fridays and what do I find but a naked lady. Interesting way to protest but it really did not get it's point across. Yes I looked but just moved on by. Boy why didn't I watch the movie What Do You Say to a Naked Lady? so I knew what to do? :) By the way I have never done a WTF Wednesday as Madame X does and this is not Wednesday but I think this might be a good candidate.

I got to thinking what other strange things has this group done. Now I found some sick things that they have done and continue to do but one of the strangest things I found was caged mostly naked women pose painted up as cats. It appears that they were protesting the men do not eat pussy enough. OK, that could be a worth while cause but what an odd ball group.


An amazing discovery today: A drawing of a naked lady found at the bottom of the ocean. Sources close to the drawing say, "Not only is she Nekkid, but she ain't wearing any clothes, too." --Thumbtanic
1 Comments:
Blogger Wenchy said...

I can't believe it Mr. B. You actually used the words naked and pussy in the same post.

I may have to climb in a cage to recuperate.

:o)

March 11, 2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home