Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, February 23, 2006

For CrabCake

First let me appologize to anyone that opened this blog. I promise to limit such posts in the future to protect the innocent.

This is a recreation of what Crabcake posted today on her blog. She is a master at cut and paste it would appear because her pictures are much more hot than I could ever hope for. I think I will need to grab those pictures should I ever try the online dating scene. Thank you CrabCake, your da bomb.




Hey maybe we'll work together some day. I'm da bomb. They'll tell ya. --Leathal Weapon 4
8 Comments:
Blogger Crabby said...

I love a man that can spout Lethal Weapon quotes!

Barman I think ya look pretty darn hot just the way you are. You don't need any help with the dating scene. You're perfect. But thanks.

It's my mission to make blogland a internet eutopia of lovies. LOL! Well, that and I wanna teach my dog Smilin' George not to pee on my indoor potted plants.

February 24, 2006 7:37 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Barman's about to put out somebody's fire! WOOOOO WEEEE!

Crabcake, you're not so bad yourself there! ;)

Take it away Bryan!!!!!!!

February 24, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

New and improved Wenchy? Love you for that. Thank you.

Oh Mr. B I laughed at this... you are full of surprises. :)

February 24, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I'm so glad you did this! It's awesome! You have such a great sense of humor. There was no way I was gonna try and recreate the one she did of me. Kudos to you!

February 24, 2006 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO..great pictures Bryan.
Thanks for the smile.
Tc

February 25, 2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger mkecurler said...

What an honor over on Crab cakes blog! This was cute!

February 26, 2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger mkecurler said...

Where did you find that hat? I want one!

going through curling on TV withdrawl! agghhhh!

February 26, 2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

You are so stinking hillarious!!!

March 04, 2006 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home