Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Prayer Away From Healing


I first discovered fellow blogger Deb by comments she left for other people on their blogs. She seemed like a super person so I followed her back to her blog and was I glad I did.

Deb has always been interesting, inspiring, and entertaining. She makes me think about things, often times in a different way than I have before. Somehow because of how open she is I felt an instant connection to her. I instantly added a link to her because I knew she is someone I needed to keep checking up on.



When I found out she was writing a book I could not wait for it to be published. Well It finally happened about a week ago...



Deb is now a published author



I have a copy on the way but, because the publisher prints on demand and I wanted an actual book, not an eBook, it will be a little while before I receive my copy. The excerpt I read makes me anxious for her book to arrive.


Below is some information from Deb about her book and a link should you be interested in checking it out.

Deb, I just wanted to say how very proud I am of you. Good luck with your book and your next book that you have in the works.



Get a copy of my book, "A Prayer Away From Healing". It’s a Christian-based inspirational book about my life and how God helped me through certain trials. It deals with break ups, forgiveness, relationships, anxiety, depression, self-esteem issues and how to love others unconditionally. It shows that even though we will never be perfect; God’s love for us will always be. It focuses on not judging others; to let God be the only judge. To get an e-book or a hard cover, please visit this site, go to the online bookstore and type in, “A Prayer Away From Healing” to get your copy!
9 Comments:
Blogger mkecurler said...

Congrats to Deb! That is awesome!

March 13, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I think so also. I would love to some day write a book but I do not entertain the fact that I would ever even get the process beyond first draft. I think that would be rewarding enough however.

March 13, 2006 10:57 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Mr. B - What does "homely" mean in the States?

March 14, 2006 12:24 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Wenchy, I did a quick look in Webster Dectionary and it said

"lacking in physical beauty or proportion; "a homely child"; "a plain girl with a freckled face""

I took it basically to say that she was not very pretty. Probably not a good thing to say to any woman regardless of what you think of them.

March 14, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thanks so much Bryan for posting this! {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

I can't wait till you release a book! I will be the first one to grab that sucka' off the shelf!

Thanks again sweetie!

March 15, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Way to go, Deb!!! I am checking this out.

March 15, 2006 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb congratulations on being published.
This is not an easy thing to have done so you are to be commended on your hardwork and courage in completing this project.

It sounds like a wonderful book and unlike many author's who throw the word God about like it's a Walmart product, I get the sense this is from your deepest place and from the center of your heart.

Good luck Deb and I wish you much success.

March 15, 2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Right on Deb! I would say homely is best described as the exact opposite of Deb.

March 16, 2006 2:45 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I declare myself most unhomely then! :o)

How you doing Mr. B?

March 17, 2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home