Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, March 12, 2006

(Part 4 - Hooligans)

I should have known they were expecting trouble when I saw the O'Paddy wagon go by. They did not let me down.

Why is it that you can not go anywhere without there being trouble. I mean this is a fairly small town. It makes me wonder if I should keep going to this town for other things like I do.



Look at them. They look all incocent and all. You would never suspect what was to come. You would think parents would watch over their kids a little better.




They even had McGruff the Crime Dog on hand to help police things. Yes sir, they must of had problems in the past.





By the end of the parade they had the hooligans in custody. Thank goodness the problems happened across the street so I was not directly involved. These were some very badly behaved kids for sure.




More kids that were locked up. Not being a parent I had no idea you had to worry about kids like that, especially at that age.




This is the second group of kids they had cooling their heals. What happened at the begining of the parade that I missed. I best tune into the news and find out. You would never have guessed it by looking at them.




Well all and all it was a fun time. I think I need to plan to spend half the day down there next year and partake in the Irish Stew tasting, some Irish brew, entertainment and more despite the hooligans.



Shenanigans? Well, just come out and say it, Henry. You think I'm a hooligan, don't ya? Up to some tomfoolery. --Stark Raving Mad
5 Comments:
Blogger Wenchy said...

Look like fun!

March 13, 2006 3:07 AM  
Blogger barman said...

You know, I did have fun. Next year, providing the weather is OK, I think I will do this again only I will stay downtown for a while longer and check out some Irish food and suds, maybe even a movie since that is the town I go to see movies in usually if I do go to see one. Turn it into a fun little time.

Have fun this Firday Wenchy. Don't forget your green.

March 13, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

We have a HUGE Irish festival here where I live. And we have our Irish pubs and such all year round. It's always a blast to hangout.

March 13, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger barman said...

We have Irish pubs around here also (at least 6 that come to mind right off). St Pats is one busy day although no festivals that I am aware of other than that parade.

I used to take half the day off and go cruize the Irish Pubs before they becamse real packed. Maybe I will take half the day off this time and at least go to one of the places. It has been a while since I had a Guinness. Oh my and this is March madness. Friday is going to be insane.

March 13, 2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Chrissie, No green beer for me. I will do some Irish beer on Friday and when I attend the parade next year but no to green beer.

March 13, 2006 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home