Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, March 31, 2006

My Thursday Night Project

In preperation for the Michigan Bloggers gathering Friday I made some Jello Shots. Now normally I just add Vodka and different colored Jello and off I go. This time I decided to get a little more creative. Here is the setup.

First I thought I would try Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots. It is funny I came up with the idea of this combination before I went online and found it there. It seems to be one of the most popular ones too. It is Orange Jello and Peach Schnapps. About 60 percent of what I made was Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots. I sure hope they turned out well.


And here is the finished results before puting the lid on, placing them in containers and putting then in the fridge to set up. The red ones are Cherry Jello and Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum. The tea and coke colored ones are Green Apple Jello and Hot Damn! This is somewhere between 260 and 270 Jello Shots. Should be interesting.


These are not the most potent shots. The Cherry ones are probably 38 proof or so with the rest is about 16 proof. Now Sign Gurl made some shots too with the good stuff and her shots are probably about 45 proof or a bit higher. I can't wait to actually meet Sign Gurl, Roxi, BTExpress and many others. Well that and sample Sign Gurls booty (her Jello Shots ...). Well off to get a little sleep before going to work and ... party time. I hope to see a few of you there.


Well, I heard you were having a party and I wasn't invited, so naturally I just grabbed my purse and ran right over. --The 5 Mrs. Buchanans
8 Comments:
Blogger Pe.tra said...



That looks yummy :o)

How are you Bry?

I read about you at Brigitte's blog..

I am going to add you to my friends page later today,

Since you have me linked..

Wishing you a nice week-end.. :o)

March 31, 2006 3:26 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I am SO jealous!!!!!!

March 31, 2006 4:02 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

All I got to say is Oh, My, God! I hope he will be with us tonight.

I took pictures of the shots I made too but haven't posted them.

See ya tonight!

March 31, 2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Petty and thanks for visiting. It has been a little while since I visited your page since I have cut way back on oneline for a few weeks. I should be back next week however. I did notice you have changed it a lot. See you there soon.

Wenchy I wish you could be there too. I will consume some beverages in your name.

Sign Gurl, I did the taste test this morning. I survived all three flavors with the reds being my least favorite and possible the tea colored being my favorite. Fuzzy Navel was not bad either. I plan on willing left over shots to Roxi for the next day should that prove to much to consume. See you in under 12 hours ...

March 31, 2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

RATS! Curse my dog sitter for leaving town on this weekend! I love jello shots!

sniff. I am deprived.

Those look so good!

sigh. It truly sucks that I am missing this.

March 31, 2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger barman said...

I wish you would have been able to make it too Crabcake. You will be missed but you know if this works out (which I think it will) then there probably will be another gathering and I would not be surprised if it was more in the Detroit area making it a little closer for you. I am sure there will be Jello Shots then too. Something to look forward to.

March 31, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger barman said...

What I want to know is how we are going to manage to consume these. I would assume the bar would be a little upset about bringing those in there. I am sure we will have people more wise in the ways figure this one out.

March 31, 2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger ell said...

holy cow! looks like you guys are gonna have a blast.

enjoy!

March 31, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home