Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, May 01, 2006

My Extended Family Tree

I had no idea until recently that my family tree was rather like an iceberg. I knew I had a younger brother and sister but that is just the beginning. The picture below is the new family tree the best that I can piece it together.



Now up at the top you will notice Crabby. Crabby is our older sis. She is super fun and I love her to pieces. Crabby, Man-Eater and myself all share a love of red I believe unless it was just Crabby using M-E's eyes. That was some wild times.

Next we have the Squirrel. At least at the moment Squirrel does not blog. She sounds like a trip. I have not met or spoke to her so I am taking her sisters word for it. That is probably a big mistake in itself. I think Crabby said I should watch out for Squirrel. I have my eye on you. Come to think of it I have this squirrel that keeps coming on my deck and staring me down. Not only that the squirrel goes right up by my picture window and just stairs in. I suspect this is a spy for Squirrel. I am on to you.

I come along next. Now while my nickname, BARMan really does not have to do with drinking, I get the feeling I will be a welcome addition to the family. I am sure I can figure out the bar duties somehow. Pssst, Man-Eater, lets get Crabby drunk. I think this could be fun!

Next we have Man Eater. By the way, if you are looking for man eater in the tree you need to look closely. She seems to be a little bit stealthy for some reason. Years of practice I would assume. She says she is stuffy, at least at work because of where she works. Why do I have a hard time believing that? I get the feeling M-E is the wild one of the family not that everyone does not take their turns.

Bad new Man Eater. You are no longer the baby of the family. Sing Gurl officially takes over those duties. I have known Sign Gurl a little longer than the rest. I met her because of a misunderstanding back in November. We discovered we live somewhat near each other. Wow, it really is a small world after all. At the time we had no idea we were related. It was not until Crabby and I decided I was her long lost brother and then Crabby blurted out that Sign Gurl was her sister that I put it all together. Sign Gurl is one awesome person. I sure hope her family appreciates her.

Now I am really worried. I came from a family that the males outnumber the females 2 to 1. Now I am the only male. With this crew I suspect I would have my hands full with any one of them. I think I am in way over my head. The good news however ... I suspect any one of them (short of Squirrel whom I have not met) would have my back. That is a good feeling.

If you have not done so already, make sure you stop by my sisters blogs and check them out. They are all really fun people and you will be glad you stopped. Now somehow we need to see if we can't fit Roxi in here somewhere and the family would be PERFECT. Besides she knows all the bestest phones to have so we can all stay in touch.


Do you talk about the loons and the scoundrels in your family tree? --The Real Ghost Busters
18 Comments:
Blogger Zephyr said...

*sigh* Wow, what a family tree... and I'm only a travel agent, huh?

May 01, 2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Barman, you got my likeness perfectly. At least that's what I look like in my head, lol.

Kudos on a job well done! I'm thinking you may give Crabby a run for the money with PhotoShop.

May 01, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lara, take to Crabby. She seems to know all these things. You might be on there somewhere. If all the fun people are part of the family then I am going to have to leave for sure. By the way, you are way more than travel agent, believe me.

Sign Gurl, Crabby far out shines me. I am just in training. As to the likeness, remember I saw you at the meetup by Roxi so I know what you look like. I am not sure the picture does you justice. You are so much more.

May 01, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I don't have to be the baby as long as I still get spoiled like one.

Welcome to the family.

May 01, 2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

No red is mine. always has been and always will be.

May 01, 2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

P.S. that was suppose to be a secret.
do you think that you could edit that part? i think that i have some followers.

May 01, 2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger barman said...

He M-E, I took something out. It I need to take more out please let me know. Sorry.

May 01, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger mkecurler said...

where the pabst and the curling stone?wahhhhhhhh!

May 02, 2006 12:59 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

barmen, that was it.
thanks and i will let you know when it's cool, incase you still want to post it.
:)
denny, I thought that it all started with you, now i am sure.

May 02, 2006 7:03 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Sabatkes the curling stones are on the other side where the branches are stronger. They do weigh a little bit you know. As to the Papst, I can not help what Squirrel brings along, sorry.

Denny, still no problems. You see she does not live in Kentucky or Tennesse. If she did, that would be a different story.

Sorry M-E. Does this mean I have been bad and I need to be ... oh, never mind.

I thought everything was about Denny!

May 02, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Wow, I was just wondering how come I'm not part of your little family tree.

May 02, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Roxi said...

awwwwwwwwww I wanna be in the family!!!!!!!!

NOT FAIR!!

I will be the red headed stepchild... or something

May 02, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! This is great! And I needed the boost. Geesh I'm havin a heck of a bad day, my brother.

May 02, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Spanked barman spanked!!!

denny, don't turn me in, i'm still twisted.

May 02, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

That's funny - my family actually does live in a tree. We have to be really really careful when we get drunk...

May 02, 2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

i'm not mad, i just have my sun glasses on

May 02, 2006 8:01 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

i have a new post.

May 02, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

ohhhhh I hope a dog doesn't raise his leg and piss on your family tree, barman...

May 04, 2006 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home