Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

How I Spent my Evening - Well Part of It

Most people probably visit their barbor or beatician or stylist or just do it themselves probably monthly, some even less. Do what? Why get your hair cut or trimed or permed or colored or something. So do I do that? Take a look at the picture below and you tell me.


That picture is probably at 2 months. Sometimes I think I have it cut twice a year if I need it or not. In reality I think I have went as long as four months before going insane and getting it chopped off. Usually I probably have it cut just before 3 months are up, once again it is becuase I can not stand it that long.

So tonight I went to the local Fantastic Sams and had them perform their magic. Of course there is not much they can do with what they have to work with? The picrure below is after I got back. Now to be fair I did not wash or comb or anything my hair after getting back. Iam sure it could look better but still, what a big improvement.



It is nice to feel human again. Maybe for my up coming birthday (still a ways off) I should get it cut again and not look so terrible.

Editors Note: Since I had to delete the duplicate post I figured I owed you a little more material. Now don't you think the first picture looks a lot like Dr Drakken below. He was sporting a mullet.




I've let this whole new look thing slide the last few months, but now that your colleagues are beginning to complain I'm going to give you the same advice I give my son every morning. Lose the makeup! Get a haircut! And stop using my razor to shave your fun zone! --Scrubs
12 Comments:
Blogger BTExpress said...

I don't think I'll ever get another haircut again after what happened with my last one.

June 07, 2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Did this happen to you twice?

I am asking becuase you have it posted twice.

hehahhaaha

I like the long hair. I like guys with longer hair. I need something to grab hold of. hahha

June 07, 2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh dear. It was blogger. It was acting up big time. I will go kill my other haircur right now!

June 07, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh by the way there is still some to grab, just not as good of a grip but you still can get ahold.

June 07, 2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Love the shorter hair, very now.
As for the mullet it actually is the beginning stages of a skullet.
We Texans are experts on the redneck do.

June 07, 2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Never heard of a skullet before. Not sure I like the sounds of it. Thanks so much for stopping by Brighton. Love your blog.

June 07, 2006 11:46 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

OK, I'll just have to grab hold of your ears.

ha haahaah

Be careful, I have a tight grip.

June 08, 2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny I noticed my ears were pretty exposed. I could be in such trouble.

How about I just say Uncle now. What can I do for you? hahhaah

June 08, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

ha haahah
Uncle will not work.

I can be a little rough...just a little bit.

i told you I might break the next one. hahaa

June 08, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Ah Manny, well at least I am a little ways away. I should be safe. Phew!

Hey don't break them, just break them in. I am sure for the most part it would be so much more fun unless they really need to be broken.

Oh and by the way, see I posted a carton on this post. Nothing wrong with having a little kid inside you. It keeps you from growing to old, something I get a feeling Crabby (and possibly you) will never need to worry about. I say possibly since I just don't know you well enough yet but I am working on it. :)

June 08, 2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Denny, I think I will always come across as brother or friend. I think you are in the clear there. I come across as fun somewhat but in reality I am a boar. Hey wait a minute, Hey Crabby (she is a pig and all ...) Darn, she is married! :( OK, now I am just getting weird. Time to go into work. Have a nice day Denny.

June 08, 2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

LOVE the hair - i think its totally cute...grow it barman...grow grow grow...

June 11, 2006 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home