Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday's Photo Scavengar Hunt - NEW



PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This weeks theme is NEW.

I had a hard time coming up with something for new. I thought about my NEW van. Well at least it is new to me. I also thought about the NEW piece of siding I put on the back of my house. But in the end I thought I would try this.

This is a picture of my brother and his soon to be wife lighting the unity candle. This signifies the joining of two seperate lives into one NEW life. They have been married a little over 6 years now.


And I thought I would toss in one additional of the two of them just because.



Thanks for visiting. Have a nice weekend and Happy New Year to you.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

What a beautiful gown. Do you suppose I'll ever get to wear one? Sigh

December 30, 2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny, you would not want to wear something like that. You would trip for sure unless you had a brides made that was on her toes. That is pretty, isn't it. I love that photo of on the stairs. Only problem is the light from outside was so bright I had to play with the picture so you could see them and wash out the outside.

December 30, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger -tnchick- said...

Love the photo on the steps... just a beautiful couple!!

So, you go to the KY derby? I live about 15 minutes or so (in TN) from the dueling grounds! =)

December 30, 2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger barman said...

TNChick, I go down every year to visit friends and do Derby Festival things. One of the things is stopping by Churchill Downs for Dawn at the downs to watch the work outs. I think I like that day the most other than the visit with friends and the Derby party. I have only attended the actual Derby once and that was enough. That is unless I buy some really nice seats.

December 30, 2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Hi Bryan! Happy New Year to you. I'll be home too :)

December 31, 2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Oh, I missed this one last week! How'd THAT happen? This was nice! Verrrrrrry nice! Her gown is stunning... that staircase is stunning too!

January 06, 2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Melli. I only wish the lighting was a little different and I was a better photographer. The dress and the stair case was indeed wonderful. The pose was set up by the professional photographer and I just took advantage of it.

January 06, 2007 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home