Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, December 18, 2006

Playing Hookey

I am at my Sisters and, even though I brought my computer, I have been BUSY!!! It has been fun seeing my neice in a basketball game and cheerleading too. She was in a compitition on Saturday and they placed about middle of the pack. The last two years they went to nationals so that is not bad at all. Guess you can not go every year.

I have had time to visit with the folks and that has been great. I tried to buy an eliptical trainer but it turns out that all they have is the floor model. Sorry, not buying something like that used. So now I need to look at a slightly better model and see what happend.

My new way of eating is suffering. I am not doing what I should be but I am partially. I guess I will try harder but at the same time I am learning what I am doing and learning how to deal with those off situations. I am dissapointed that I did that but I am happy that I will continue. I think that is important. If you slip there are built in ways to deal with it and I am starting to understand that. I finished reading my book and Eating for Life. Things are a little clearer and it is hitting home why I need to adopt this, It is important.

Well I will be back in a couple of days. I just ment this to be a, sorry I am gone post. Sorry it is so jumbled up.

Christmas is just around the corner...


I didn't know that playing hookey could be so much fun. --Hercules
12 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

We will be waiting. Very glad you got to be with your family for awhile.

December 18, 2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger John C. Goacher said...

What kind of a blogger are you? Leaving your loyal readership with the p**s poor excuse of family and season? Hah! Vot ar ve sposed to do now? Watch Katie Curic?

Happy Christmas anyway yolde pharte.

December 18, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Merry Christmas Barman. Thanks for the card.

Things are good here, but now I have to get to cooking for my work Christmas party. It's tomorrow and I still have gift's to wrap too. I hope they like their stuff.

btw, my vaca will be starting earlier then originally planned, I think my boss want's me out of there. LMAO

hugs and hairpulls

December 19, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Bryan, eating sensibly at this timne of year is very hard. Don't be too hard on yourself, you can pick up where you left off in the new year.

Have a great holiday and a happy new year.

December 21, 2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Gab I think I am ready to return. I came back from the log visit but decided rather then turn the computer on, it was time to do some cleaning around here.

Hey Gogo, you have a nice holiday too. In your honor there will be no snow for Christmas this year.

Glad to hear it Manny. I hope all has went well. I love it when the boss says to go away.

Suze, fortunetly I was a little naughty there, well at least with what I ate, but I still managed to lose almost 3 pounds while I was away. I am exstatic. Thanks for the support.

December 21, 2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I see you are down over 12 pounds! That's great. I wouldn't sweat the eating habits. It is way too hard when all that food is in front of you. I'm lucky that I don't have that problem right now.

December 21, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Sign. I was shocked that I lost weight while I was away from home. I was good but no angel. I think I will be carefull over Christmas and, at least for now, I have no new years plans so I am almost clear. I told my doctor when I saw him today, I think you are going to like what you see when I visit in 4 months. Now I have to live up to it. Of course he only wants me to lose 1 pound a week. I think I will far exceed that but we will see.

December 21, 2006 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a tough time of year to start a diet, so it's only natural you'll slip here and there.
Just try to do the best you can through the holidays and start the New Year off sticking to your plan.
tc

December 21, 2006 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bryan. I hope that you and your Family have a great holiday together.

December 21, 2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas

December 22, 2006 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barman, you was my very first commenter when I first set up my blog..You have a Merry Christmas...Galen

December 22, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Merry Christmas, my friend!

December 22, 2006 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home