Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

13 More Days

I decided to do some Christmas shopping yesterday. Yikes, I waited to long. Some of what I am looking for can not be found. I have an idea where else to look tonight. If I do not find it then it is online time and hope it makes it hear in time. Something else I actually found and it was surprisingly cheap. That worries me. Now what do I do?

I really hate Christmas shopping. I would much rather just get together with the family and enjoy each others company and forget this exchange. Well except for my niece. She is 11 and I think we all should be spoiling her.

I have to come up with a list for someone to go shopping. I don’t want anything, Well actually I do but it is not something small or inexpensive that can be given as a gift. I tossed out one idea and had several people bite. YEA. They contributed money toward one present. I will pay most of the bill but they will make it easier to get it. My new flash for my camera. It already arrives. I want to open it but ... I ... can’t. Oh well.

Any ideas what I should be asking for? I suppose there is always underwear.


Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it? –Christmas Vacation
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a 60" HDTV! Tell them they don't have to wrap it tho.:)
tc

December 12, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Chrissie, I know. I am not real picky but I have most of what I need. The few things that I would like to get are more than someone would want to spend which is why I have not got it either.

I love Christmas Vacation, very funny indeed. I have not seen Just Friends. I take it I need to check into that then.

Top Cat, I stayed up all night the night before Thanksgiving and got a 47" ED Plasma Monitor. Certanly not HD and also not 60" but I think I am set. All this for about $500 so I am not complaining. I think I will leave that 60" for the next family. Thanks for the suggestion however.

December 12, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

well there are any movies you like that you dont own you can ask for that. Thats what Im doing. I want the tv show Charmed. I have season one so anything after that is ok with me.

December 12, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger John C. Goacher said...

Underwear? Who wears underwear? I'd go with the the trip to the islands. Great January/February break from up north.

I have the same problem. I have everything I could ever want. Comes with age. My choice this year is.....

Bugger, now you have me stuck too.

December 12, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Classic line from Christmas Vacation! I love it!

I came to see your SPH but saw you didn't play so I found this instead.

I have not done my Christmas shopping yet either. :(

December 16, 2006 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home