Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Six Things

Stolen from Kristen when she was not looking

Six Things About Myself

I have no problem with food touching each other but orange juice and milk, ewwww. If I had orange juice in one cup, even if that cup has been completely rinsed out, I can not drink milk in that came cup.


I love most forms of music, just some more than others. I do not, however, think Rap is music.


I always try to look for the good in people and in situations.


I like David Letterman over Jay Leno. However I like Conan O’Brien over both of them with Johnny Carson my all time favorite late night TV host ever. Toward the end I really started to enjoy Arsenio Hall too. Yes I used to stay up late a lot.


I love science fiction, good, bad, or ugly. My poor sister had to put up with me watching the original Star Trek over and over again. Surprisingly she still speaks to me.


I love animals possibly even more than people. Maybe that is why I have always loved Snoopy and Woodstock from the Peanuts which is an obsession with me.


Quicky: I hate to dance because I always feel so self conscious. I just know everyone is looking and laughing.



I'd be lying if I said I wasn't on the verge of doing snoopy dances. –Secret Window
8 Comments:
Blogger KJ said...

I like orange juice with champagne.

just saying

November 29, 2006 6:48 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

I dont and I repeatr dont dance for about the same reasons. I dont like any of the late night shows but I did like Arsenio Hall. Now he was good. But I cant even stay up past 10 pm anymore.

November 29, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Kristen, now that sounds like a winner. *pours Kristen a Mimosa, slides her way* Chears!

Gab I still stay up later than I should but I am not as bad as I once was. I probably should be going to bead by 10:00 also. When we went back to standard time I was having a hard time staying up much past 9:30.

November 29, 2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You gotta shake your ass on the floor like no one's watching you. It's quite liberating.

November 29, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

P.S. Thanks for the compliment last night.

November 29, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I'm with Sign, Shake your groove thing sweetie.

November 29, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

I feel self conscious when I dance too ; )

November 29, 2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Wow Brighton, that really surprises me. Maybe everyone can all get together and dance with the lights out. On second thought, that may not be such a good idea but it could be fun. ;)

Sign and Manny, I have gotten much better doing what I want to do and not paying attention to others on other aspects of my life. I have to see if there is any way to convince myself about shaking that grove thing.

You are looking great Sign. You have come so far already, just keep that motivation going. I think you need to make some snow angles. If not this year then next year for sure. Love you Sign.

November 30, 2006 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home