Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me

I was going to make a big deal of this but somehow it just does not feel right. No balloons, no pictures, no reminiscing.

1 year ago I posted my first blog post. Since that time I have posted 250 posts. In that time I have had a small group of people come visit, that is fine with me. When I first posted I could not even imagine anyone ever visiting.

In that last year I have managed to meet several in real life and that has been wonderful. I have also made some online friends that are every bit as good of friends as people I know in real life. I even meet someone online I refer to as my Sis as we hit it off right away and we both kind of had that feeling. I find that I want to go online and see what my friends are up to.

At the same time I became addicted to blogging and had to back off a little. I was spending all my time online and ignoring what I should have been doing.

I learned a lot too. I go into things very naive. Since I am open and I do not try to pretend I am not someone that I am not, I kind of thought others were like that as well. Well surprise, surprise that is not the case. Yes there are those that don't pretend they are not who they are but there are also those that are not at all what they appear. I had my eyes opened wide as I listed into some conversations at the Michigan Blogger meet up.

Well I hope to be around for some time to come if only I can figure out things to write about. I also hope to have a chance to meet my Sis sometime. I just know it will be a riot. I also look forward to getting to know the people I have already meet even better.

For now I think it is time to get out and about and see what everyone is up to out there.


So where's my anniversary gift? --Married with Children
16 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

Happy Anniversary baby.

I went online in April, but I don't remember the day. Since then I've deleted and...you remember.

My tree is up, the light's are on, and now I'm gonna finish her up.

More hot tea.

November 19, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Happy Anniversary baby.

I went online in April, but I don't remember the day. Since then I've deleted and...you remember.

My tree is up, the light's are on, and now I'm gonna finish her up.

More hot tea.

November 19, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

Happy Anniversary Barman!!!!

November 19, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Happy Blog-versity! Enjoy stopping by!

November 19, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope I'm one of those you consider a friend.

November 19, 2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny, I do not know about tree but I think I will try to get my cards out before Thanksgiving. That would be a plus. Thanks.

Thank you Gab, it has been fun.

Thank you Ann, Always good to have you stop by.

Signgurl you had to ask? Yes I consider you a friend. You are a super person that I am so glad I had the fortune to run into and actually meet.

November 19, 2006 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I'm glad to have found you. I love your everyday topics and randomness of your blog.

Glad to have met you your first year!

Donna

November 20, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Denny, I got the card but the money was missing. What gives?

Thank you Donna, that is very sweet of you. I have enjoyed the wonderful people I have managed to meet while blogging. You know it is funny. I know some people on line better then I do people in real life. Then when I meet them here is this stranger yet I know so much about them already. Very strange indeed. I am glad you stopped over on Signs as that is how I followed you back to your blog. It is fun to visit.

November 20, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Bryan, Happy 1st Anniversary and may there be many more.

You are quite right blogging is a very diverse thing. Although I am across the ocean I hope you would consider me a friend. :)

November 20, 2006 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Barman, the Blue came up a few Minutes-Yards-Points short on Saturday. A sad weekend indeed. But Happy Aniversary...Whats important? Your health, and your family. Nothing else is very important.

November 20, 2006 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Bryan on your one year anniversary.
I remember those days when you first started blogging, you've come a long way and have met a lot of nice blogger friends.

Blogging gives us such a nice opportunity to express ourselves and to interact with people, even those who are strangers to us.
tc

November 20, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Suze you have always been super to me. I just hope you consider me a friend.

GMan, you know what, they will meet again regardless if it is in a bowl game around the first of the year or if it is next year, they will meet again. It will be every bit as exciting next year as it was this year. That game is always something I look forward to and always will. It is a shame they lost however but they did so with their head held high.

TC, it is wonderful. Form you and your artistic abilities, to several peoples with the writing skills both erotic and other, to those that display their photographic abilities, to fun places to be... blogger seems to be what you make of it. I am having fun with it so far and love the people that I have met for sure.

November 20, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Tap Tap Tap...

You are suppose to be out here partying on your anniversary.

November 20, 2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Happy Blog Anniversay!!!

November 20, 2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your 250th post. That's a great milestone. Like you, I got overinvolved with blogging and had to take a breather. Much as I enjoy blogging and the wonderful people I meet here, it does monopolize alot of your time if you let it.

We bloggers should never forget we have real lives that are just as rich if not richer than the lives we create here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 20, 2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Hey! I just saw your comment. I was posting new.

November 20, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home