Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Indian Summer?

Could it be. Are we in the middle of Indian Summer? Well up here in Michigan I think that is exactly what is happening. We have been warmer the last few days and today we will actually see temperatures in the low to mid 60s. Now it has been wet to a bit and somewhat cloudy but still, the temperatures. Yep, I think it is Indian Summer for sure.

Well I think I need to go enjoy the last little bit of good weather.

In case you are interested, here is a link to the wikipedea article about Indian Summer.


Worker's Comp? Do I look like a hobo to you? No, sir, I'm *not* going on welfare. It's Indian summer! --King of the Hill
8 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

Yes I think we are. I have my furnace shut off again. Windows open wide because as you know once the snow flys we almost never open windows.

November 09, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I need to get out and do some walking. It's way too nice today.

November 09, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Gad good to hear the weather is still nice where you are as you guys send your weather our way. I never thought of opening the house. I best do that tonight while I still can. Thank you.

Sign you got to get outside. It is so nice out there. Do a lap or two for me!

November 09, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

Barman, could you talk to the "powers that be" and see if we could just keep this weather? It was 70 yesterday here and 68 today and it's going to be in the upper 60s tomorrow. I say, when it hangs around for 3 days, it should be required to stay!! I would love to have to look at my new "high tech" long johns and snow boots and never wear them all winter!! Put a word in for me, if you can. If it leaves, I'll probably be wearing them all to work the OSU/Michigan game, next weekend!! Have a great holiday weekend!!

November 09, 2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

It's been warm here too. This morning we have some heavy fog, but I don't have to drive in it.

I am sure we will be having some snow ball fight's real soon.

November 10, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

Snowball fight! Woo Hoo, let's build a snowman!

November 10, 2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

YOU WIN !!! YOU WIN!!! LMAO

November 10, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

Come out and play!!!!

November 11, 2006 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home