Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Street that Went Boo

I had a happy halloween yesterday. I spent the day working on the garage and made some real progress. I went to the store to get some stuff to help organize and did not have much luck. I went back later on (I think I was looking for excuses to take a break or something) got some Great Stuff. What fun that was. I aimed it at a spot the was where the mice were getting in and fired. It was fun watching all the foam build up and take shape. Now the mice will probably just tunnel in anyway but if that is the case I am ready with another plan. I like to have a fall back plan for things.

As usual, two steps forward, one step back. I made progress but I also discovered I need to try and move the back wall in a few inches. Looks like someone hit it with a car. I would be one of those someones I guess but it was already bad when I got the place. Should take me a day or two to get that all shored up then I can continue moving forward.

I was changing a lock on the back door of the garage while the whole trick or treat thing was going on. Boy did I hear a ton of kids walking the street in back of me. They really do exist, just not at my place.

I hope you Halloween was much better.


Gotta love Halloween. It really brings people together. --Boy Meets World
10 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Are you not working this week? I'm so out of the loop.

November 01, 2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Sign, I need to burn 10 days before the end of the year. I took Tuesday off. I have a bunch more to schedule and take off somehow. I hope all is well with you.

November 01, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

We had a great Halloween. We dressed up as Superman and SuperGirl and tailgated with our friends to pass out candy. Bob's brother is gay and I went costume shopping with him...he decided to dress as a woman and I did his make-up...it was a riot. I'll post that picture tomorrow.

November 01, 2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I am glad you had a fun time bbsgirl. That is super, coordinated outfits. So does Supemans xray vision work again SuperGirl? Sorry, strange things going through my mind.

That's fun about Bob's brother. I once upon a time toyed with dressing up like a woman even though I am straight. I am sure I would have learned it is not so easy after all but even at my skinniest I would have made a terrible woman.

November 01, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I spent mine ironing and giving myself a facial.

November 01, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny, you are as bad as me for Halloween. We have to do something about that.

November 01, 2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I had about 30 kids stop by for candy. It was nice not having to keep answering to door so often.

November 01, 2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Tony that would be perfect. You get to see some kids come by but not have like 1000 kids or anything.

November 02, 2006 2:11 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Had to work on Halloween,and pack afterwards.....so I didn't celebrate Halloween this year,either.
Gosh,I miss my dressing my kiddo's up and going through all the chaos taking them door-to-door,then picking out all the candy I liked in their bags.
I think I like the way YOU handle the mice.I tryed the peanut butter sticky traps and caught a few...and I got all blurry-eyed watching them trying their best to get their cute little feet out of the sticky stuff.Just suffering and dieing.So I had my neighbor come over and put them out of their misery.I'll never use those traps again! That should be illegal. :-{
~hugs~
T.

November 02, 2006 4:44 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

That's my candy!

November 02, 2006 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home