Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Haunting

First let me share with you my Halloween costume. I decided to go as BTExpress.

UNFLATTERING PICTURE REMOVED BY AUTHOR. I HAD SECOND THOUGHTS. BESIDES BEING A TERRIBLE PICTURE OF ME, IT WAS NOT VERY NICE TO TONY. I WOULD NOT WANT TO DO THAT, TONY IS ONE OF THE MOST SUPER PEOPLE I KNOW.

OK, sorry Tony if you see this. You actually looked cute in that one picture. Words can not describe what the hell I look like here. Don't say you did not receive a good (or is that actually terrible) fright today.


I thought I had a cute Halloween joke to pass on but for some reason I can not find it. Shucks, it would have been fun and I do not think the person that sent it to me would mind.

Moving on, today is clean the garage day. I have excess vacation time and I need to take it. I am sure everyone wishes that was their problem too. So I thought I would spend the day tackling the most scary thing I know, my garage.

This evening no trick or treat for me. I live off a major road. Across the street is apartments which kids do not visit. On my one side is open property owned by the city of the phone company. On the other side is a few neighbors but all and all it just does not make sense for kids to visit. There is no booty profit in it. The hit the neighborhoods in back of me. The most kids I have ever seen here is 6. So I am playing scrooge tonight and leaving the light off.

I think I will actually put together some real quick, silly (and not as scary) costume and go over a few peoples houses trick or drinking. Now it is not what you think. Normally you would think I was going around bumming beers or something. I am actually going to bring beer with me and leave it with the people. I thought that might be a fun thing to do. Funny when I mentioned it to a couple of people at work they protested and said what about me. I think this could get to be a very interesting thing to do.

So how about you. Do you see many kids for Halloween? I hope so, that is part of what makes Halloween fun.

Happy haunting and Happy Halloween everyone.



I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin. --It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

I got a rock! --It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
4 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

I think I need to change my pants! LOL that was pretty scary Barman! Oh sorry BTEXPRESS!
Some times we get alot some times not. The city puts on a hugh safe party that most go to. We went a couple of years ago but there were way to many people and it got very hot.

October 31, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Gab, I decided it was not a nice photo of me and certainly not being nice to Tony so I pulled the picture. I had second thoughts from the moment I posted it. The safe party sounds like a great idea. To bad they could not just make it bigger so it was not so overloaded.

October 31, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

LOL! I MISSED THE PIC. Figures. I'm always late.

Naw, we don't get many kids at all and it's a good thing since, I don't have candy yet. I gotta get up and go to the store, like soon!

October 31, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

I missed the picture too. :-( Go ahead and put it back up, whatever it was. I really don't mind. If I didn't want anyone to see me in any picture I posted, I wouldn't have posted them.

PS
Thank you my friend for the nice things you said about me, I'm flattered. :-D

October 31, 2006 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home