Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, November 03, 2006

Paradise

That does it! I am off to the island this evening. I decided I have been keeping busy enough, it is time for a treat. I will be visiting Cheseburger in Paradise.

I have been there once before and it is an interesting place. Little island girls zipping around the place. Flozen drinks (yumm) and all kinds of other drinks from a well stocked bar. A nice juicy bar burger. Yes, I am off to the island tonight. Now I only hope I can get some work done with all the day dreaming I will be doing today. Ahhhh.....

Bottoms up!


Paradise, huh? Sounds like fun. --Wolf's Rain
10 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

Sounds good!

November 03, 2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Doesn't it Gab. I can't wait.

November 03, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

I think we have one of those here too. And I think I was there. Pretty sure. When I was there they even had live music.

November 03, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Crabbs they feature live music every night. It is their trade mark so it could be the same place.

November 03, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

hope you enjoy your burger!! Live music sounds cool. I wonder if they have any of those around here...I know there was a new one built back home but I never went there. think I'll google them and find out...lol

have a great weekend!!

November 03, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger ell said...

and what island would that be barman? we went to the original cheeseburger in paradise in hawaii this past september and it was great. they have one on oahu and one on maui. great eats!

November 03, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hy Jan, I peeked and yes you have one in your state somewhere. It very very nice to get away for a night and I enjoyed it. I could not scare up anyone this time however so it was not GREAT. Oh well, next time.

Hi Ell, to bad it was only the island inside the Lansing establishment but Maui sonds wonderful to me. This is the second time I have been but only the first time for the entertainment. It was nice but I think I will enjoy this even more when I am sick of the snow that will eventually get here. Good eats, good drinks. I had my first Huricane, well Huricane Bob but nice...

November 03, 2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Bring one back for me!

November 03, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny, I am sending you a Huricane. Yummm!!! Enjoy.

November 03, 2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Oh, I visited there about a month ago. It was great. I actually had steak. Yummy!

November 04, 2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home