Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fun While You Travel

I heard something on the radio yesterday. It would appear that some of the major airports such as Colorado and Detroit and more and some of the smaller airports are trying something different. They will be bring in various forms of entertainment and will be in the gate areas. The will do different things in different places like jokes, wandering minstrals, etc.

Now is that not interesting. Back in the days I used to a member of the jet set, I barely made it in time to run up to the plane. I was always nervious when I did that. Now a days however you need to be there so much earlier even if you are only traveling to the next state over. So maybe this entertainment is a good thing. I wounder if they can do one act plays. If so maybe I will go visit LaGuardia and see if they have any off broadway hits. Maybe I will even allow myself to be bumped.


Ever feel like you're living in an airport? --The Terminal
5 Comments:
Blogger Tamara said...

How neat....but in MY case,for some crazy reason(no matter HOW EARLY I leave the house) I am always running late.Picture me running through the airport with my overstuffed luggage and usually too many carry-on's,weaving in and out of people...sometimes stopping to ride that STUPID ass thing in the middle of the airport.It looks like an escalater,but is short straight instead of up and down....btw,what the hell is that thing for anyways?
OK...I'm all hot and aggrivated by the time I get there.THEN I have to WAIT!Thinking the whole time I'm about to miss my flight.
So unless the entertainment is right there when I sit down and wait to get in line to board,then I'll certainly miss it!LOL
Ohhhh Bryan....you absolutely MUST go see my blog.It's soooo pretty! No,that isn't MY handywork.We both know what I do to my blog when I get into the template.I wreak havok.So swing on over and take a gander! It's cool,B.
~Lotsa Hugs~
T.

November 07, 2006 2:56 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

What a great idea! It would certainly knock the socks off watching tv but you wouldn't be able to switch channels or turn th volume down. lol

November 07, 2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

Dude!

November 07, 2006 5:38 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Good idea......I hate flying though

November 07, 2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

smart idea. You can get bored real fast waiting and waiting and waiting.

November 07, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home