Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Talk Like a Pirate on the dash

Sorry I have not been posting or making very much of the rounds. Work is driving me nuts the last few weeks with unpredictable hours and just insanity in general.

Speaking of driving me nuts ... Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. I am sure everyone has heard this joke but lets just toss it in here before I have to dash off.

A pirate walks into a bar, and the barkeep says "Excuse me, cap'n, but did you know that you've got your ship's wheel stuck in your pantaloons?"

"Aye," says the pirate, "that thing be drivin' me nuts! Aaargh!"


I will try and pop in from time to time but the next two weeks are going to be a real challenge.
9 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

September has always been a hectic month for me, not matter what my profession has been. Do what you need to do, Bryan, and know that your readers will understand.

September 19, 2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger lime said...

arrrg matey! with a joke like that i'll have ye aboard my ship 'the flying lime.'

September 19, 2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Now that was so damn funny!
Best pirate joke ever!
You go, matey!

September 19, 2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Arrrrggggggg....... There, did that count?

Cute joke.

September 19, 2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

OK Bryan I sent that joke out to everyone I know!

September 20, 2007 2:46 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Really? is there a day like that?

Now I am wondering if there is a walk like an Egyptian day too...

September 20, 2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Oh My God!

I can't believe I've been so fucking down that I forgot Talk Like A Pirate Day this year!

This fucking sucks, dude.

Ugh.

I'll have to make up for it today.

Thanks for reminding me.

And it's too bad I was so busy yesterday that I didn't see this sooner!

You truly do rock, Mr. Big Guy.

I hope you are finding time to at least play with yourself a little.

Cornhole, that is...

Hee.

September 20, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

I'm with Tony....Arrrrrrrrrrrr! LOL...

Or wait...Polly wanna cracker? Nope...that's parrot talk! lol!!

Have a great day Bryan...shiver me timbers I need a drink. Aye haven me a rum!

September 20, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I love pirate talk!!! ARRRGH!!

September 21, 2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home