Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, August 27, 2007

Stuff

I did a little bouncing on the Internet over the weekend when I had a chance and found something interesting. Jillie, if you should happen to pass by, I think I found you a new uniform. Not that I have seen the one you wear now but I think you would look so good in this one...




I started making my cornhole game boards. I have a lot of wood working skills I need to improve, that is for sure. It would not hurt if I had more tools. Oh well. At the moment I am having a hard time squaring the first board. I guess I will get that figured out tonight. Then I can start in on the second board and see if there is an improvement. I already know there will be as I am learning little tricks as I go. Looks like I am going to come down to the wire on this one. Maybe I can take a day off of work. I have tons of time built up...



Beautiful weather we have been having. Not to hot, not to cold. The rain has finally went away. Because of the rain things are green again. I have a feeling I better grab onto this while it lasts. Looks like a perfect Labor Day weekend (but not Labor Day itself) on tap up here in Michigan. If it has not started raining on Monday it looks like we will need to brake down camp early to avoid the rain.


Speaking of camping, time to get ready for camping too. I best set things up and air them out. Make sure I have all the parts and also that I even remember how to set things up. Got to get ready for the college football games too on Saturday. Is it fall already? Got to watch my UM and MSU games or at least listen to them and of course keep an eye on OSU. It is part of the camping tradition on Saturday. I wonder if they are playing this weekend? Oh dear, looks like I may need to fire up the portable DirecTV as MSU is on ESPN2 and UM is on the new Big Ten Network maybe. I might need to make sure I have a decent radio with me as who knows if I will get the OSU or Michigan games without it.
7 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

jillie would look goodf in that uniform for sure but she might induce heart attacks in her male patients....

have a great time camping. :)

August 27, 2007 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Bryan about this being a great outfit for nurse jillie.:)
I've been hungry to watch some college football the last 2 Saturdays..Bring It ON!!!
tc

August 27, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Are you camping in the usual spot? We might be in the area again this year.

August 27, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

OOOOHHHhhhh, I want one of those outfits so I can play dr. ....nurse!

August 27, 2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

From what I understand, (if my source is correct) my cable company will be showing all, but 2 games. I sure hope it's true. Yikes! Fall without my Bucks.

I want to go camping!

August 27, 2007 6:30 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Lime I would be willing to risk it. Luckily we do not ruff it so I will have a good time camping.

Top Cat, as we had a few cool days there I started to get that itch for college football. Bring it on! It all seems to kick off at noon on Saturday.

Yep Sign, the usual. I will have the cell on but I think reception in that area is not very good at least for me.

LW, it just might be a crime to wear that. If Jillie does not kill me off, I am sure you would finish the job.

Manny, I hope you are right. I checked the schedule for two of your cable companies in your area and did not see it. If they do not have it then remember Big Ten Network (BTN) as you may need to demand the cable company carry the channel. Only DirecTV seems to have the channel right now (I think). It is hard to tell because the channel does not officially start up until August 30.

August 27, 2007 8:05 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Awwwwww...Bryan, you are too sweet! Maybe I can be a "nurse" for Halloween! lol

August 30, 2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home