Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, August 24, 2007

A Little Busy but...

Well I have to go out and finish up the last little bit of grass before I go into work. Between working longer work hours, especially on Wednesday, and the rain it has been about impossible to get that jungle under control. I should have been done now but no, I took a little break after work yesterday waiting for it to cool off some and next thing I know my weather alert radio was sounding off on storms heading this way, 60 to 70 mile an hour wind gusts, lots of rain. Well that got my butt in gear and I got done what I could before the huge drops of water started to flow. And I do mean huge. One drop and you were wet. Two drops and you were almost drowned. OK, maybe I exaggerate a little but they were huge.

Thank you everyone for your feedback this week. It has meant a lot to me. Normally I do not post much of any substance, I mean I like to keep it light and all. But the feedback from everyone has given me a lot to think about. I like that, I like it a lot. It is with stuff like that we learn and grow.

I will post a 55 later in the day but it will probably be in stages. I want to post a picture or two with it but those have not been taken yet so

... coming to a computer screen near you soon...
3 Comments:
Blogger Crabby said...

You must be getting the same crappy weather we are. It's so hot in our garage right now you can only stay in there for a few minutes. We soooo need to catch a break.

August 24, 2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Waiting for that 55 Bryan!
We came home to 103 weather! It was so nice and cool on the ocean!

August 24, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never mind the lawn, where's the Flash - lol.

August 24, 2007 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home