Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fat Tuesday and Down


When I think of winter this year, why does that picture seem like such a perfect fit? We have had highs almost in the 70s and lows below zero. We have had more than 8 inches of snow in one sitting and have had all the snow melt off at least twice. And now here we go again. 2 to 6 inches of snow predicted and temps back below normal after being a ways above normal. No wonder I am always right on the verge of being sick this year.


It's Fat Tuesday so I am off to get a supply of Paczki for the office, something I have done for years. I know it is a terrible thing to do as these things really are full of tons of calories and as much or more fat than a whopper but it is only once a year. I guess I can accept that.

Now time to head into work... maybe I will grab some Mardi Gras beads on the way out... to wear, not to throw. Now that would be most inappropriate. I have been to boring lately. I know, I hear at least someone out there saying what do you mean lately? Shhhh!

5 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

( . Y . ) i want some beads now please

February 05, 2008 9:44 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Beads are on the way...

February 05, 2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Bryan you are NEVER boring!
You do fun things!!!!!!
How come I never see Mardi Gras beads in Cali?????
I have to actually GO to New Orleans and get them!!!!!

February 05, 2008 12:42 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Psst, Little Wing... Psst!!!

The only reason I have Mardi Gras beads is beacause I bought a box of them on eBay last year. I don't see them there beads here in Michigan either.

But I do have one question... what is so wrong with actually going down to New Orleans. I have only been once in October so no Mardi Gras for me but it looks like it could be a fun place provided you keep your wits about you.

February 05, 2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

First what are PACZK, second you boring never ever......

February 06, 2008 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home