Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, January 18, 2008

55Flash Fiction Friday

I am so glad my parents went out of town.
This is going to be the best party ever.
There are snacks and Travis is bringing beer.
Amanda said she will come
and where she goes all the hot chicks follow.
This party will rock.

What a great idea
putting the directions on the Internet.


First thanks for visiting my 55. Please join us sometime. Look for the badge on the side for details. It really is a fun thing to do.

Did you hear the news story I heard a few days ago? It turns out that a kid in Australia did just this. He waited for his parents to go out of town and threw a party. He placed information about the party on the Internet and over 500 people showed up. 500 PEOPLE?

At one point the police showed up and they had to retreat and get backup before shutting the party down. I do not know much more details but I would have been so dead if I ever pulled something like that when I was growing up.

Oh if you want to see the details here is a story the day after the party and here is what the police decided to do to go after him.

Wait a minute, I better check the details. That was Australia, right? I just wanted to make sure it was not Wisconsin and a bunch of cheeseheads partying for their Packers for this Sundays game. Their fans are just that crazy.


Good luck to both teams on Sunday. I bet it is going to be some game. I can’t wait.

Labels:

14 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

oh my word!!! i'd not be here today if i had pulled something like that! joys of the internet!

have to say i am rooting for the giants. mr. lime is a lifelong giants fan and my boy is all about the pats...so that's who i'm cheering on.

January 18, 2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Lime I thiink I am for the Packers. Normally I would not root for them being a *gasp* Lions fan but I at least know them. I really do not follow the Giants. Either way I am sure it will be a fun time.

January 18, 2008 10:27 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oh a party, you forgot to give us the address! ;)

Great 55.

Mine's up too.

January 18, 2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Bryan, great 55!
500 people, OMG!!!!!!!!!!

January 18, 2008 12:27 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

Hello??? Th internet...billions of people....he's luck only 500 showed up.

Kewl 55.

January 18, 2008 3:28 PM  
Blogger Toadee said...

As I read this I started thinking oh no! bad move lol

then I read your commentary....

January 18, 2008 7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the 55 and story behind it.

So, Bryan, who's going to win the game?

January 18, 2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Akelamalu, I am just getting the details now but I think we will need to wait for the next party.

That is what I thought Little Wing. It was a two story home but still.

Yep Cooper it says it was text messaging and social networking on the net. I agree 500 is on the low side.

Toadee I am just now reading the real details. It is even worse then I heard.

Nick, I guess I am going with the Packers but who knows for sure.

January 18, 2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger S said...

well think of all the money he saved on party invitations!
Have a great weekend, Bryan!

January 19, 2008 1:25 AM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Hahahaha...
Brings back lots of memories for me, I had parties all the time!!!
Good job on the 55..Go Pack...Go Pats!!!
G

January 19, 2008 8:20 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Awwww...

What a fun 55!

And what an idea to post online!

Talk about the party of a lifetime!

Ha!

January 19, 2008 3:24 PM  
Blogger smarmoofus said...

Ohmygawd, I would be so dead! There's no way to pretend that party didn't happen. *laughs* But he's a living legend among his friends now, isn't he? Trés cool!

-smarmoofus

January 19, 2008 6:40 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Woooohoooo Bryan! Great 55! Sounds like my old high school days..hahahaha...

Are you ready for some football? I almost feel like it's a holiday for me...lol!!!

;o)

January 19, 2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Mornin

January 21, 2008 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home