Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I Have Been Bad

That is right, instead of doing my 55 or even just a post I have been busy. It even distracted me at work a little although I was already distracted as two coworkers are having a fight. Not fun. Anyway I was in preparation for my first new phone in, well at least 4 to 6 years. Oh and this one is all shiny and everything. And I love the camera built into it.

Here, let me share one of the pictures it took. I pointed the camera at me and just snapped the picture.



Wow, what a camera phone. I had no idea the new Chocolate phones had such a GREAT CAMERA. Do I see any of you out there thinking about upgrading your phone now?

It has been interesting. Thank goodness I am not like, well probably like most of you. I have some phone numbers but not hundreds or thousands. I am a little disappointed however. Unlike my sister who has 1,000 or more friends, I only have a nice handful of friends. In putting them into my phone it told me "Sorry, you have to many friends. Crabby can not be your friend." Since when is the phone my social director? Who is it to say who is a friend or not? I ask you what gives it the right? I THINK I AM GOING TO SEND THIS DARN PHONE BACK!

Oh wait, I think I know what it does not like. I have both Crabby and her husband listed on the phone as separate contacts. For each of them I have their cell number but I also have their home phone number. I bet it is being pissy with me about having the same number listed more than once under contacts. After all what if Crabby called me using her home phone? It would not know if it should claim to be Crabby calling or is it really her husband. OK, I will keep my phone for now but you have been warned.

Now I need to get some music and ring tones (if I had Jillies number I think the ring tone would have to be Clumsy by Fergie, just saying). I did manage to capture Galen's work phone number once upon a time. I found the perfect thing and reworked it into an acceptable length but alas I do not think I can have two ringtones for one person. I thought I would let you hear what I picked for his work number. It would be the first half of the song in this link. Note if the link does not work you can find the song about 6 down on this page. The song is Chevrolet.WAV. It is cute and lasts just short of a minute so give it a listen.

OK, maybe text messages next ... look out, no one is safe! I am still a virgin but I learn fast. And yes, I am so behind the times. My last phone was... well was just a phone. Gasp!

Have a nice weekend everyone.
15 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Ohhh... you broke down and got the Chocolate!! I love my new one (I had the older version, which sucked)! You will be amazed at the tricks which it can perform, the least of which is that smokin' hot picture you took of yourself. I need you to take my picture with that there phone of yours, lol!

Hope you have loads of fun with your new toy!

January 05, 2008 3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That phone’s camera must have magical qualities to produce that pic (of you).

January 05, 2008 8:04 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Yep Jenn, I have been trying to get my hands on it since the 28 and finally managed. I know a lot of the tricks it can do. I remember you and your daughters communicating back and forth over the 4th of July. I saw pictures, I saw movies, I saw a phone call, I saw just about everything except maybe the music. You were amazing.

Nick you know me to well. Yes, the camera does seem to be magic. I am on my way over to SignGirls to take her picture and make her look super. Oh wait, to late. She already looks super.

January 05, 2008 9:09 PM  
Blogger lime said...

can anything named chocolate be bad?

January 06, 2008 11:56 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Ah but there is a down side Lime. In times of desperation can one not help but think of eating their Chocolate. I best keep myself supplied with sweets just in case.

January 06, 2008 12:33 PM  
Blogger snowelf said...

Barman!! I am so excited for you!!
I agree--I could not own a phone named Chocolate because I would want to eat it.
I was cracking up about your phone being your social director, too! That was too funny! I'm sure Crabby has some bones to pick with your new phone now!! ;)

Happy New Year!
--snow

January 06, 2008 8:23 PM  
Blogger snowelf said...

p.s Have you been working out? ;)

January 06, 2008 8:24 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Snow. I so agree, no phone gonna tell me who is going to be my friend!!! Maybe I can change it's mind as I added a ring tone. I am sure the Peanuts gang will soften it up. I just hope I realize the phone is ringing and not just listen to Linus and Lucy play away.

Thank you for noticing Snow. ;)

January 06, 2008 8:31 PM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

That song is SO Galen!

Good choice, Barman.

And LOVED listening to it.

xo

January 07, 2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

barman, good to see you kept your sense of humor!!!!
Actually I haven't even heard of the chocolate phone!!!!!!

January 07, 2008 1:46 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Wow! Hunky man with a chocolate phone, every womans dream. No, I,m not into muscles but the chocolate phone, thats another story. You can never have to many friends and that is a fact...

January 08, 2008 2:45 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Strumpet I do agree. It was from a few years ago (well many) but then they made commercials better back that. It may find it's way to my phone yet.

Little Wing I think it is only maybe a year and a half old so it is fairly new still. This is their second version that I gather is much improved over the first one. I think it is a bit fancy for me but we shall see.

Queenie, I think that is chunkie not hunkie! I only wish I looked like that. Well actually he has to many muscles for me but I would never ever make fun of Mr Universe even if it were from many years back. Hey if someone wants to be my friend because of the phone I have ... so be it. And yes, one can never have to many friends.

January 08, 2008 7:51 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

I love text messaging and do that more that actually talk on my phone!

January 08, 2008 11:16 PM  
Blogger barman said...

GAB I am not good at texting but I think it will have its place. We shall see as time passes. I know a lot of parents have had to adopt texting as it is the only way to communicate with their children.

January 09, 2008 7:58 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Texting is the bee's knees.

January 09, 2008 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home