Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Help Me Pick the Winners

We are doing a College Football Bowl pool this time around. We normally only do a March Madness Basketball pool but this is new. So what is at stake??? Mainly braging rights.

How about giving me a hand picking out my choise of who will win each bowl game. Even if you only pick 1 or two games I would love to hear what you think.

Jillie, I have you down for Wisconsin to win. Crabby and Manny, I have you down for Ohio to win. Galen, of course I have you down for Michigan to win. Anyone care to share your thoughts. Oh and even if you do not watch football or at least do not watch American football I would still love to hear from you.

The following is extracted from a linup on ESPN sports...



2007-08 College Football Bowl Schedule

1) San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia
Utah vs. Navy

2) R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic

3) Papajohns.com Bowl
Southern Miss vs. Cincinnat

4) New Mexico
Nevada vs. New Mexico

5) Pioneer Las Vegas
UCLA vs. BYU

6) Sheraton Hawaii
Boise State vs. East Carolina

7) Motor City
Purdue vs. Central Michigan

8) Pacific Life Holiday
Arizona State vs. Texas

9) Champs Sports
Boston College vs. Michigan State

10) Texas
TCU vs. Houston

11) Emerald
Maryland vs. Oregon State

12) Meineke Car Care
UConn vs. Wake Forest

13) AutoZone Liberty
UCF vs. Mississippi State

14) Valero Alamo
Penn State vs. Texas A&M

15) PetroSun Independence
Alabama vs. Colorado

16) Bell Helicopter Armed Forces
California vs. Air Force

17) Roady's Humanitarian
Georgia Tech vs. Fresno State

18) Brut Sun
South Florida vs. Oregon

19) Gaylord Hotels Music City
Kentucky vs. Florida State

20) Insight
Indiana vs. Oklahoma State

21) Chick-fil-A
Clemson vs. Auburn

22) Outback
Wisconsin vs. Tennessee

23) AT&T Cotton
Missouri vs. Arkansas

24) Konica Minolta Gator
Texas Tech vs. Virginia

25) Capital One
Michigan vs. Florida

26) Rose Bowl presented by Citi
Illinois vs. USC

27) Allstate Sugar
Hawaii vs. Georgia

28) Tostitos Fiesta
Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

29) FedEx Orange
Virginia Tech vs. Kansas

30) International
Rutgers vs. Ball State

31) GMAC
Bowling Green vs. Tulsa

32) Allstate BCS Championship Game
LSU vs. Ohio State
7 Comments:
Blogger Little Wing said...

Brian, going out on a limb here, put me down for Bell Helicopter Armed Forces, California. (vs. Air Force)
LOL, yep, that's my pick!

December 19, 2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Woo Hoo ... that was my pick as well Little Wing. When I turn this puppy in on Friday it should be interesting to see how poorly I do. I more or less know some of these teams but most it is just a reach.

December 19, 2007 10:28 PM  
Blogger S said...

Forget it Barman! I dont do sports.

Now at HNT we have a special wishes thing tonight....we are supposed to pick three people to grant wishes to, and I picked you!

I dont care if you dont HNT, I picked you anyway because you are the nicest sweetest person in all of blogland!

I am leaving tomorrow, have a lovely Christmas Barman!

December 19, 2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Susie, can you tell I ran out of things to write. I am just putting that up for fun. Anyway thank you so much. You know I would love to spend my wish on me or my family but I think I will post something even though I do not participate in HNT.
You have a wonderful time on your trip.

December 20, 2007 12:14 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

Awwwww Bryan...what a sweetie you are! If I were there, I would give you a kiss with my big red lips!!!

MUAH!

December 20, 2007 12:59 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Wow, I would never wash my face again Jillie. Oh wait a minute, not such a good idea. Boy that would leave the most perfect little print too.

After all this I forgot to play as I was having to much going on at work with me taking next week off. Oh well, I still can see how I would have done...

December 23, 2007 6:18 AM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` PapaJohn's.com Bowl? I never thought I'd hear a web address before the word 'bowl'. What is the world coming to?

December 26, 2007 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home