Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

23rd Annual Silver Bells in the City Part I


Here is the first video/slide show I have made. It lost a little quality the way it was produced.

I am afraid it is nothing to fancy as I had over 500 pictures to weed through to come up with 250 acceptable ones and also the work needed to produce the slide show...

These were taken on November 16, 2007 in downtown Lansing, Michigan at it's annual Silver Bells in the City. It has been growing every year. The first one I saw about 19 years ago had very few people attend. Now they regularly have over 80,000 to 100,000 people show up and everyone loves it. Should you ever find yourself in the mid Michigan area the Friday before Thanksgiving, head downtown and join in the celebration.

6 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

You were so close to me but on the other street. Nice video skills!

November 20, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

OMG! Are you sure they had nekkid girls at Silver Bells?

November 20, 2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

WOW! That was great!!

November 20, 2007 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic pics Bryan, looks like it was awesome. 500 pics huh? wow! Have a Happy Thanksgiving buddy.
tc

November 21, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Sign, yup one block away until the fireworks then I was much closer. I am not surprised I did not find you with there being over 100,000 people. Thanks Sign but I have a lot of catching up to do to be half as good as you.

Manny you are trying to make me go crazy. I did not say anything about nekkid girls. But you know we like to party here...

Thank you Brighton. It it was not for the cold it would be super. I have to believe it is one of the best electric light parades there is.

Top Cat, yep tons and tons of pictures. I ended up weeding things down to just about 250 and put those in 4 separate movies. It is a fun time.

November 21, 2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger snowelf said...

I love the song you chose--sweet!

Awesome Job Barman!!!

--snow

November 21, 2007 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home