Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Does Santa Belong on the Sex Offenders List?

I just read this article about Santa's from Sydney Australia. It would seem that Santa is being advised to no long use the "ho ho ho" greeting but instead say "ha ha ha". Give me a frickin' break. Leave poor old Santa alone, would you?

I really do not like all this political correctness these days. A Christmas tree is a Christmas tree, not a Holiday tree. I know at least in theory what people object to about that but then put up a menorah, and a symbol of Kwanzaa and what ever else is appropriate. Sorry, I just could not believe what I was reading.

Apparently the ladies should stay away from Santa. I mean with him always yelling out ho ho ho, he must be some sort of sex fiend or something.

That is it, I am not reading the news any more. Now I see that London Santa's will be slim this year to help fight Childhood obesity. No doubt a worthy cause but... I think I am going to go over and watch Sponge Bob Square Pants with Lime!
9 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

more than a wee tad ridiculous to stop santa from using his famous phrase.

November 15, 2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I agree Lime. If it were really offensive that would be one thing but I really think you need to reach a little to take that, that way.

November 15, 2007 4:32 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

I'll join you Barman, all this PC really gets my goat. Did you know this year the big Bonfire in London on November 5th we were not allowed to to burn a dummy of Guy Fawkes instead it was a Bengel Tiger, whats that all about!!!!

November 15, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger barman said...

But isn't November 5 called Guy Fawkes Day Queenie? So how is a Bengel Tiger the same at all? I guess I better read up on that tradition a little more because that makes no sense to me.

November 15, 2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger barman said...

OK, now I see why the Bangal Tiger but I still do not get why they did it.

November 15, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS


Every Christmas I make it a point to wish people Merry Christmas. When shopping, if a store clerk or management staff tells me happy holidays I correct them. hehe

November 15, 2007 6:57 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

The mayor said because we are a multi-cultured nation, such rubbish. It would be interesting to see how a tiger could blow-up Parliament!!!!

November 16, 2007 3:50 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

gee, why don't we rename Idaho while we're at it. totally ridiculous if u ask me.

November 16, 2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger GAB said...

I seen that an was so enraged. What the heck will be out lawed next? The kids will not its santa without the ho ho ho. Santa was using HO HO HO long before it bacame something used for "loose woman"

November 17, 2007 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home