Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, November 02, 2007

55Flash Fiction Friday

I have a stalker
It has been with me for two days.
I would imagine it will be there again tomorrow.

There in the morning, all day and then again in the evening.
I just wish my stalker would go away.
I know others have much worse stalkers
but this sinus headache is KILLING ME!


The above is a 55 flash fiction Friday. There are a group of us that do this on Fridays. To learn a little more about it click on my badge in my sidebar. I hope you come join us.

Sorry I did not post sooner. My sinus headache is killing me. It is not real bad but it just will not go away. It has wore me down. I wanted to post this morning but it was all I could do just to get myself into work today. I can not imagine what I would do if I ever had a migraine.

I am working on a post for tomorrow and then I am going to enjoy the weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy it while it lasts. Form some this is fall easing us into winter. For those in the southern hemisphere I hope you are having a very nice spring.

Labels:

4 Comments:
Blogger S said...

Ooh i get to be first down here :D

November 02, 2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh dear. I knew Manny made some comment about this. I had no idea what she was saying. My brain capacity is a little diminished at the moment. Yea, I think I posted this just for you Susie. Some how I do not think this counts as a double 55 however.

November 02, 2007 11:15 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Arrr babe, sorry for nagging you about your 55. Hope your stalker soon goes away, great 55 though even when in pain you deliver...

November 03, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

What did you think I was talking about?..Never mind. hehe

I suffer from sinuses as well only now I'll be too afraid to take anything for them. I'm going to buy the disolving shower tablets and try them the next time.

GO BUCKS!

GO BLUE!

November 03, 2007 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home