Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Humor

I thought we could use a joke ... well at least I know I can. So here is something I received today.




As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there
is freedom, in Water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have
demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the
year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli,(E. coli) -
bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of
poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer or
(tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go
through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to
drink Water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information :
it is my duty as a public service advocate and also because of my deep
concern for your health.



"The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that there is a limit to Genius"
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"
"Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"
14 Comments:
Blogger S said...

well im sure the same goes for diet cokes, so Im still safe, right?

You know, we need some dirt and other organic stuff in our bodies....so probably this isnt a big deal!

But, it does bring make good 55 fodder....

October 18, 2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger lime said...

reminds me of what my FIL used to say about water.....'do you KNOW what fish do in water?'

thanks for this important PSA ;)

October 18, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Hehe! I'm so not drinking any more water. Thanks for this info, B!

October 18, 2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

That is so funny Bryan!
I love it!
I only drink distilled water, and mostly diet coke!
Oh ok I admit to an occasional Corona......

October 18, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger morgetron said...

I'm convinced.

-J

October 18, 2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger JsTzznU said...

I like the way you think Barman =)

October 18, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger snowelf said...

Awww, thanks for looking out for us! This is why we love you, Bryan. :)

--snow

October 18, 2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

LOL...great analogy.

October 18, 2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger SIMPLY ME said...

LMAO, thanx! How's work going for you? And.....Tony is taking EXCELLENT care of me.

October 18, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps I should search for the key to my wine cabinet?

October 18, 2007 7:41 PM  
Blogger Roxi said...

Im screwed.

October 19, 2007 1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember water goes into beer.lol
tc

October 19, 2007 7:08 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Susie you are so safe but wait, don't they add water to diet cokes... You are so right about what the body needs. I mean people can stop eating all forms of fat but that would be a bad thing as we need fat to survive.

Lime, now I will never drink my water. Oh dear.

Sign I know, sounds kind of bad. I think that joke was brought to us by the distillers.

Little Wing, very safe indeed. Distilled means that had to boil it, yes? I think you are doing fine. I have the Corona chilling, can I interest you in one...?

Morgetron that was easy to do. Most people are not a huge fan of water anyway.

JsTzznU, hey there welcome. It does seem to be a pretty good idea. I mean especially in those areas in drought. I think we need to start a movement going. Meet you down at the local pub for happy hour?

Hey Snow, lest I can do. Sometimes you just need to get the word out.

Tony, I rather liked it myself.

Lori, work is so strange. I hope in a week or two it settles back down. Oh please, please, please. I just knew that old horn dog would do that. No more accidents, OK?

Nick, you have yours locked up? I guess Alex must be a lush. Yep, time to get the key out.

Lady R, your not screwed unless ... never mind. There is always distilled water. I hope your meds are being kind to you.

October 19, 2007 7:19 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Top Cat, I know... I was thinking that. But you know all those people that were drinking Strohs were drinking Detroit river water and survived so it can't be all that bad.

October 19, 2007 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home