Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, November 02, 2007

55Flash Fiction Friday

I have a stalker
It has been with me for two days.
I would imagine it will be there again tomorrow.

There in the morning, all day and then again in the evening.
I just wish my stalker would go away.
I know others have much worse stalkers
but this sinus headache is KILLING ME!



The above is a 55 flash fiction Friday. There are a group of us that do this on Fridays. To learn a little more about it click on my badge in my sidebar. I hope you come join us.

Sorry I did not post sooner. My sinus headache is killing me. It is not real bad but it just will not go away. It has wore me down. I wanted to post this morning but it was all I could do just to get myself into work today. I can not imagine what I would do if I ever had a migraine.

I am working on a post for tomorrow and then I am going to enjoy the weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy it while it lasts. Form some this is fall easing us into winter. For those in the southern hemisphere I hope you are having a very nice spring.
12 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

Pssst Barman, You have another stalker down below.

I'm first!

I'm sorry your sinuses are flaring up. I hate sinus headaches. Go rest and feel better.

xo

November 02, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

BTW, I'm so tired and sore, I may not post for a week.

November 02, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

I SO know how you feel with those sinus headaches. I get them when we get the santa ana conditions, another one on the way. And with the changes of the barometric pressure. It's worse when they turn into migraines. I do hope you feel better to watch and enjoy the games. I'll toast to ya...

feel better

xo

November 02, 2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I believe that the same stalker has at times shadowed me.

November 02, 2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger lime said...

no fun at all, hope it goes away soon.

November 02, 2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger Little Wing said...

Bryan is it possible you have allergies??????

November 02, 2007 11:07 PM  
Blogger S said...

If you do have the flu you are gonna get a whomping fever and sore throat, for about 5 days....

Hope its not the flu.

Have a most wonderful weekend Bryan!

November 02, 2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

It's Saturday. Hope you're feeling better.

November 03, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Hope you are feeling better on this fine Saturday afternoon!

November 03, 2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Your blue did good!

November 03, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Mike Minzes said...

Very good 55! Hope the headache when away.

November 06, 2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Ha!!
I made it before the next one!!
This one was also excellent Bryan...You are gettin good at this son!...G

November 08, 2007 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home