Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I am afraid I have had my nose buried in my computer for the last three days trying to put together my 4 movies that covers Silver Bells. They are all up on YouTube it you would like to peek. Look here for the movies. Since you did not make the movies I am sure they will all look the same to you so here is a hint. If you would like to see only one of them, check out the 4th movie. It has a little more variety is also the shortest movie.

I am finding this making movies to be a lot of work using only pictures but I am also enjoying it. That is I was enjoying it until my program kept crashing time and again when I was trying to create the second movie. That was most of what I did yesterday. Today I had much better luck and was able to get the last 2 built. I think I was way to tired and that is what killed me the most.

Since I have spent so much time on the computer over the last few days I am not taking my computer with me when I go away for Thanksgiving so I will not be back until Monday most likely. Time to go home for the holidays as I hope everyone out there has a chance to do. Then I get to watch my niece cheer and play basketball in a tournament over the weekend. I know I am going to have a great time with family and friends. I hope you all have a wonderful time to.

Stay safe.
15 Comments:
Blogger snowelf said...

Happy Thanksgiving Barman!!
Have lots of fun.

:)

--snow

November 21, 2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I forgot to mention that the program crashes a lot. I thought it was just my computer. There is a feature within the program that you can automatically set to save at certain intervals.

I hope you have an awesome holiday!

November 21, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger S said...

Happy Thanksgiving Barman!

Lets go over and crash Gmans dinner, I'll just bet its awesomely delicious!

November 22, 2007 1:03 AM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Great slide show. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

November 22, 2007 2:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bryan, may Thanksgiving joy and blessings be abundant this day to you and yours.

November 22, 2007 6:19 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bryan, Have fun with your Niece :)

November 22, 2007 7:37 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart, have a great time whilst your away. Love the silver Bells, you are so clever, I'm a techno retard as you know, but a great cook!!!

November 22, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger javajazz said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Barman!
hope you enjoy a relaxing visit
with your family, and of course
a yummy thanksgiving dinner!
xo lisa

November 22, 2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bryan
-Rick

November 22, 2007 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bryan.
tc

November 22, 2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger lime said...

hope yo uhad a very happy thanksgiving brian!

November 23, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Very nice movies. Happy Thanksgiving

November 23, 2007 11:59 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Bryan,
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, I didn't get by to wish you then.

November 24, 2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Hey, I was waiting for you and Susie to come over for dinner WASSUP?
Bryan B. De Mille!!!
Take care brother....G

November 25, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving Bryan!! I am trying to catch up here...ugh!

Nice bobble heads you have there and what a difference in the stadiums...whew! I am sure the sounds were deafening!

Love the holiday pictures. Can you believe they are here already? Where does the time go. I feel like I was just up in WI for the Packer game not too long ago....

Have a good evening ;o))

November 26, 2007 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home