Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, February 01, 2008

I thought this looked fun






What Bad Ass Rock Legend Are you? *with pictures*
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Slash

You are SLASH!

What more is there to say.......Keep on Rockin!


Slash



70%

Jimi Hendrix



60%

James Hetfield



55%

Ozzy Osbourne!



55%

Tommy Lee



55%

Kurt Cobain



45%

Billie Joe Armstrong



30%


I saw a few people do this and I thought it might be fun. It says I am only 70 percent Slash. I just don't know. Only 70 percent does not a Bad Ass Rock Legend make.
5 Comments:
Blogger Queenie said...

Dare I say I've never heard of Slash, Jimi, Ozzy, Tommy, Kurt and Billie YES.
BTW I'm up for the 55. Have a rock & roll weekend.

February 01, 2008 9:01 AM  
Blogger Cha Cha said...

That pic of Slash is SO hot.

My results were 80% Ozzy-(the pic I got. Also 80% Billy Joe-had a deciding tie-breaker question there! 75% Slash and 75%James Hetfield, 65%Kurt, and 60% of both Tommy Lee and Jimi.

Too much fun, Barman.

\m/

May the rock be with you.

February 01, 2008 9:31 AM  
Blogger lime said...

hahaha, welcome to the club.

February 01, 2008 11:11 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Queenie, I have no idea who Slash is either as well as several others so you are not alone. I think this calls for me getting Guitar Hero out over the weekend. I will stop by a little later.

How did I know you would be Ozzy? SOmething about biting the head off of bats and things like that just seemed so perfect a fit. Rock on Sister.

Lime, Slash does seem to be popular and so does this meme Rock thingy.

February 01, 2008 12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm. My high score was Slash (70) also followed by Hendricks (56). Does that mean, Bryan, that we have similar tastes in music?

February 01, 2008 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home