Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

55Flash Fiction Friday

Ever since you moved
to this apartment
you’ve been losing panties
every time the laundry is done.

Now you’re mad,
your lucky pair just
turned up missing.

You decide to set up a trap
to catch the guy responsible.
But staking out the laundry room
did not work this time.

Next week will be different.

Sorry, when reading someones comment on another blog this idea struck me. Anyway I hate to string this along but this is a several parter.

Is it just me but, if you watched the Presidential debate and the Vice Presidential debate... would you rather vote for the Vice Presidents rather than the Presidents. I like the debate that happened yesterday more. All I know is I can't wait for it to be over.

Today is homecoming for my school district. That should be fun. I will rush home so I can see the parade and maybe, just maybe catch the football game. I look forward to seeing the band, it is my favorite thing about football games.

Well I best post this thing. I thought I did it last night but no. Have a wonderful weekend.

Labels:

8 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Very kinky 55 there, B! I like it. Have a great weekend!

October 03, 2008 10:50 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

ha ha funny...i can't wait for the next installment. :) i'm up, too.

October 03, 2008 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe ;-)

I don't know if I'd rather vote on the vice presidential candidates over the presidential candidates but with Palin in the news it already seems as if it's between her and Obama instead of McCain.

October 03, 2008 12:53 PM  
Blogger Mojo said...

Sorry to be so late getting around, but I was spewing venom at Palin until the wee hours. thought it'd make me feel better...

It didn't.

The lesson in your 55? Do your own laundry!

The socknappers are the ones that always get me.

October 03, 2008 1:44 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

She should put a BAIT in there! Another pretty pair...only then the Guy responsible will reappear. That just might work! :)

October 03, 2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger Roxi said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude.. Seriously.. Since I moved into my apartment I have been totally worried about that happening!

I've had some of my favorite clothes go missing before.. But then again usually when someone takes that ratty old t-shirt you suddenly remember how many uses you had for it and it becomes your favorite ratty old t shirt..

Get job!

October 04, 2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger lime said...

i fell asleep during the VP debate. as for voting all 4 of the candidates can take a flying leap.

October 04, 2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Have to keep a closer eye on those panties! Will look forward to subsequent pantie stories! D

October 04, 2008 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home