Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Quickie

I have been stuck on that last post so long that I figured it was time I post something else. When the vacation is over I will post a few pictures from Bedlum, Run for the Rose, Pegesus Parade, Dawn at the Downs and possibly the Derby party. That is if I can find good pictures out of the over 1000 pictures I have taken while learning how to use my camera.

For now however I thought I would post a couple of pictures from the parade that the ladies may enjoy. They are all of the same officer that was stationed near where we were sitting. In particular I thought the last picture might give some people ideas.

Derby On!






Cute, ain't I? Clean cut. Charming. Now when I bust some punk in the street and I say, "Freeze! I'm a police officer", he's gonna look at me and laugh, and say "Ha ha ha, look at that kid". Then he'll pull out a piece and blow my keister off. --Barney Miller
12 Comments:
Blogger Wenchy said...

Hello Mr. B!

May 06, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

He is quite lushious! I wanna know why you were taking pics of him and his hand cuffs, lol.

May 06, 2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Why did you choose him and his cuffs?


pssst did you take more of him?
:)

May 06, 2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger John C. Goacher said...

I'm really beginning to worry about you BAR.

May 06, 2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Wendy. I will write you an email. Now where did I put the address.

Sign Gurl I took pictures of him because I though at least a few people here might appreciate him. The handcuffs ... well while I realize the Madame X probably does not visit my blog I could not help but take that picture with her in mind.

Sorry M-E, unless I have some accidental pictures I don't think I have any more of him. I have pictures of clowns (by the way one is looking for someone), bands, floats ... oh and some celebraties also. I am sure the celebs will make the parade pictures. But no more of Mr Cop I am afraid.

Gogo, I am just trying to take care of people by having a variety of things.

May 07, 2006 1:34 AM  
Blogger mkecurler said...

We picked the winner of the derby! Huzzah! We drove to our closest OTB to make out bets. Not a lot of cash, but doubled my money. I also had the winner and third horse for my trifecta but the second horse messed it up!

May 07, 2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

how do you like me now barman?

May 08, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

cuffs! Oh boy! I love to..... never mind.

sayyyyyyyy, is that a taser? Can I have it?

May 09, 2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Go check out Denny at the field! He's HOT!

snicker snicker snicker

May 09, 2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Does barman want them next crabby?

May 09, 2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I know that you have pics of your vaca, get them posted son.....

May 09, 2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey! You didn't take pictures of any eye candy for me! *pouts*

I guess they're lacking in female officers these days, huh? BUT, I do love the handcuffs. Gotta git' me a pair!

May 09, 2006 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home