Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Youth



PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This weeks theme is Youth.

I was unable to post on Saturday but I thought I would post something anyway on Sunday.

Youth is a funny word. It is relative, is it not? I mean to someone that is 3 years old, someone that is a few months old is young and they are a "big boy." Yet to a teenager that same three year old very much represents youth.
I remember as I grew up I would think that someone that was 21, now that person was old. Then it became 30. That gave way to 40 and the phase never trust anyone under 30. Now surely 50 is old, but then, I turn 50 next year so I guess that to will need to be adjuested.

So here is my contribution this week.


But who is to say that this picture


and even this picture


does not also represent youth. Truthfuly, I think youth is more a state of mind than anything. I hope everyone had a fun hunt on Saturday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Suze said...

Bryan, I believe that you are as young as you feel. Sometimes we have our aches and pains, which hold us, back but mentally I still feel like I am 19.

August 22, 2006 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home