Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More Meme

I have been putting together a meme page and in the process I discovered I am way behind on meme’s. So I thought I would steal this sucker from Kristen who borrowed it from Dzer.


1. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
A nice warm sweater.

2. Would you kiss anyone on your blogroll?
Sure but the question truly is, would they kiss back or just call the cops?

3. Do you have a "thing" for anyone on your blogroll?
I am with Kristen on this one. They would not be on the blogroll to begin with if I did not enjoy them.

4. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
Probably a bit over half. I have met some pretty wonderful people online too.

5. How many kids do you want to have?
Probably none but I bounce between 0 and 2.

6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
You betcha.

7. What name would you want besides the one you have?
Bill Gates. Hey, the money is hard to resist.

8. What did you do for your last birthday?
Small party with the family.

9. What's your current ringtone on your phone?
I don’t know. Why don’t you call me and I will tell you. 866-ITS-MEME ... call me.

10. What do you think when you get meme's with missing questions?
Every time I get one I say next time I will catch it but I never do. By the way, thanks for nothing for making me check for missing questions on this one.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Just going to bed.

12.Where is the furthest place you've ever called to talk to someone?
Germany unless you count that one International wrong number...

13. Do you like having your hair pulled?
Please find some other way to give me attention cause I do not like my hair pulled. Of course I might be wrong...

14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
Oops, sorry I just did it. How about visiting my friends over Derby time. Of course that means it will be spring again.

15. Last time you saw your dad?
Last Sunday evening.

16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I think I would take back that one letter I sent to someone I had a crush on back in 10th grade. What a geeky thing to do.

17. What is your favorite board game?
Doctor Ruth’s Game of Good Sex. Check it out at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/7348

18. Do you have a pimp name?
Sorry, Barman is a pimp as it comes. Unless you count big bird that someone called me in 11th grade. I have no idea why.

19. Have you ever talked to Tom (from MySpace)?
Sorry Tom was being a pervert and was kicked off. I think the police hauled him off but they are keeping it pretty quiet. Didn’t you hear?

20. What's the last thing you ate?
Roasted Chicken.

21. Favorite month?
Late April or May. It is nice when things start to turn green and I am not talking about someone that is sick.

22. Least favorite month?
February, possibly January depending on the weather.

23. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
Underwear. Can we talk. Actually I think it was a jacket unless a baseball cap counts.

24. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
Who ever keeps asking all those stupid MySpace questions. That would be a yepper.

25. Most visited Web page?
My own blog as I am getting links to someone else’s blog to go visit.

26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Rare but sometimes.

27. What is the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet?
A membership card to the Detroit Curling Club. What makes it even more strange than the fact that most of you have no clues as to what curling is ... It was for the 1978/79 season I believe.

28. Last person to make you sad?
I get sad easy.........doesn't take much. (Oops, by mistake I borrowed this answer from Kristen. I guess my Sister made me sad when I tried to fix problems between her and Mom and she was being stuborn)

29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing?
I hate to fight but that is part of what best friends are for.

30. Coke or Pepsi?
Regular coke. Can I choose Mountain Dew instead? Funny things is I can do Pepsi or diet Pepsi but keep diet Coke away from me.

31. Do you have a crush?
None for me just now.

32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
Does kissing up to the boss count? If not than NO.
11 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

ahhhhhhh ah ah ah ah
Kissing up to the boss.LOL While I get along well with my bosses, I am the first one to tell them I would like to see them in "the room" They never hold grudges after I say what I feel needs to be said.

I want more MeMe's.

October 19, 2006 4:26 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Actually Manny, I am not one to kiss up usually. I generaly just hold my toung but sometimes I speak my mind regardless of what it means. I try to balance things. I just did not have anything to say for kissing anyone so I thought I would be cute.

October 19, 2006 6:17 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Damn that month of January.....

the myspace questions are a little much lately

Happy Thursdayd

October 19, 2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Damn that month of January.....

the myspace questions are a little much lately

Happy Thursday

October 19, 2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger barman said...

oh no, I was afraid I was goign to do that. I just noticed that I did not answer 28. That is your answer KJ. Oops.

I thought it was time to make fun of the myspace thing, what can I say.

October 19, 2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You borrowed underwear? I hope they were clean. I know you were kidding.

October 19, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Sign, I have a hard time thinking of using my old (clean) underwear as rags. I can not imagine borrowing underwear. I was kidding, you can relax.

October 19, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

Don't get sad.

October 19, 2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Thanks Manny but that was not my answer to the one question. I forgot to answer it and by mistake left Kristens answer. The bad thing is I knew afterwards but did not go back fix it... until now.

Thanks again Manny.

October 19, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I like this MeMe.

October 20, 2006 4:36 AM  
Blogger barman said...

I agree, it was a little fun. I decided it was time for something else so my next post is about the 8th grade dance.

October 20, 2006 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home