Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

... and More Stuff

Hello, is anybody out there? Echo, echo, echo... Boy with blogrolling down, at least for me, I can not find most of you. I do have a few people book marked from before I used to do blogrolling so some of you are not safe. Watch out.

I watched our states Governors debate today. I will spare the details but one thing I noticed. The Governor was blinking probably 80 or more time a minute. That is suppose to be the sign of being nervous or un trust worthy. I can not picture her being nervous. She lives for this kind of stuff. She is very good at speaking. Now her opponent was the opposite. He almost never blinked. He had the deer caught in the headlights look. I was not really a fan of either look.

I won a contest that had no prizes. I guess I get bragging rights.

Snow on Thursday and Friday.


Thursday is my Dad's birthday. A friend from Minnesota has her birthday on the same say. Here is a math test. Two cards are mailed on Wednesday morning from the post office. One is going to Minnesota, one is going to the Detroit area. Will either of the cards make it in time? I suspect my Dad will get his card.

I think my load of laundry is done. Time to make my bed and catch some z's.

Happy Hump Day to all.



I can't say hump or screw in front of the b-a-b-y... I just spelled the wrong words didn't I? --Friends
7 Comments:
Blogger KJ said...

I love clean sheets.....

nothing like getting them out of the dryer and curling up in bed

*sigh*

October 11, 2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I remarked about her blinking to Mr. Sign. I said exactly what you said about untrustworthyness. It was strange to see her losing her composure.

October 11, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Morning :)
You always make me smile. Funny thing the Mail it's untrust worthy! We mail bills back to South Dakota all the time and mail stuff to our families here in Minnesota, Stuff to SD always gets there in 3 days stuff to right here welll.......if they get it in a week good luck!
What is it with these debates? The people all look untrust worthy on TV. Maybe cause they are in real life.
Yea you got the question right! and I had seen that on tv too. But my memory just aint what it used to be. Oh BTW it is tonsiles and adnoids to be removed(SP?) Have a good one!

October 11, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Snow?? Snow?? I'm so pouting down here...

October 11, 2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

As far as debates go, I feel actions speak way louder then words. I am not feeling either one of them here. (governor race)

I love downy fresh sheets that have dried outside.

Happy Thursday

October 12, 2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger BTExpress said...

Thanks for reminding me. My laurdy needs transfering too. And happy humping to you too.

October 12, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Can you come fold my laundry when you get up from your nap? I don't wanna.

October 12, 2006 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home