Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Busy

Insanity is heareditary. You get it from work.

It's true, life is going crazy at least for another day or two. Work, I had to go to one building to install something today. Later on I went back to the same building to make some minor changes to the setup on a program. If I was able to actually think I could have done both in one trip and saved time. I even had some fun questions to research and ... I managed to get maybe 20 minutes of work done.

I will be back in a day or two, promise. Until then... what is up with blogger?


You're just some lame-ass, Johnny-come-lately, fairy, faggot, copycat! You don't even know your skrink from your skrod! You stupid logger blogger! --Party Monster
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good ?. I wish they would get it fixed or something. Dont work to hard Bryan or you'll get worry lines.

January 09, 2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Bryan, don't over do it. We will be here when you get back. :)

January 10, 2007 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they were messing with the system to start switchin us all over to google blogger.
tc

January 10, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger Crabby said...

Work? Oh yeah, that's that stuff I'm supposed to be doing like....now!

January 10, 2007 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you aren't working too hard.

I have to agree with top cat...I think they are trying to make everyone switch over to google blogger.

January 11, 2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Blogger has been behaving for the last couple of days. Let's just hope it stays this way.

January 11, 2007 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home