Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday's Photo Scavengar Hunt - MEMORY

PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This weeks theme is MEMORY.

Believe it or not I actually forgot about the hunt this week. I sure wish I could just purchase some of the latest and greatest MEMORY and slide it into my head somehow.

OK first up we have my old digital camera and the MEMORY it took.


Just a little while before I got my current camera I discovered that this camera could take a second type of MEMORY. I bought a card and loved it.

It turns out that the new camera uses the same MEMORY as the second camera could use. It is called Compact Flash. Pictured here you see the current camera and the newer MEMORY. This is their pro line of MEMORY however it is one step below their latest MEMORY. It is fast esepcially when I offload my pictures off of my camera. When you have a one gig card the difference in time is minutes. When you are in a hurray, minutes seems like forever. Here is my new camera and the MEMORY it uses.


Finally, would you believe it, my elliptical trainer uses memory too. I contains workouts on them. You can buy other cards for different types of workouts and three different levels of intensity. Here is my Elliptical Trainer console with the memory module placed on it for the photograph.


Does anyone know if SanDisk (or anyone) makes memory that I could just plug into me. Please say yes.


Thanks for visiting and have a great week.

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:
Blogger Manny said...

Cool....Come take my picture.

January 06, 2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Manny, I am coming down to Kentucky at least 3 times this year. I could come down the long way and slip by and ...

January 06, 2007 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good take on the theme! I wish we could add SanDisk cards to ourselves as well....

I played as well.

http://photogfrog.livejournal.com/

January 06, 2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

ROFL! You GOT me! Dang! I was here this morning looking for your post cuz I wanted to see HOW IN THE WORLD you were going to put a twist on THIS one! I mean... memories are memories... right? But darn if you didn't do it! NOBODY else thought of this today! Not that I've come across anyway.... Good job!
High 5's!

January 06, 2007 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you love taking pictures!

January 06, 2007 9:30 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Just say when. I can swing a day off.

January 06, 2007 10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bryan,

I have to agree with Melli - you definitely took a different twist than most of us....good use for today's theme.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Cheers,
Carol

January 06, 2007 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very creative take on the theme this week. And you could have done a two for the price of one because these pictures fit next week's theme too. Nice job!

January 06, 2007 10:57 PM  
Blogger wmy said...

Hi to you too! I saw your hello over at signgirls place. I have to catch up on this Theme thing you guys are talking about...I do love your camera's though...I love taking pictures too! Have a fabulous rest of your weekend.

January 07, 2007 2:27 AM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Memory chips go good with dip! Oops, sorry I said that, I take it back!

That's a mighty fine looking camera. Even the old one is fine looking...

January 07, 2007 2:45 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I love your camera! No wonder you take such awesome pictures.

January 07, 2007 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great take on the memory. I never even thought about a memory card. Nice pictures! I have an ellipical machine...I wonder if mine takes memory. Hmm, never thought about it before. LOL Have a great weekend!

January 07, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Watcha doing? Taking pictures?

January 07, 2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger roman said...

I was just wondering - what do you plan on doing with the older camera (hint hint). I mean if your going to keep it laying around collecting dust I would be more than happy to put some use to it.
:)
just kidding
Excellent entry
H/H
Happy Hunting

January 07, 2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

I want a digital camera so bad.

Happy Monday

January 08, 2007 6:36 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I love that camera! If you do find any memory which works for you let me know. I have to write everything down on little notes these days. lol

January 08, 2007 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea to link memory to the camera and memory, old and new. I could use of that fancy memory in my brain as well.

January 08, 2007 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I hear ya... I could use a good 2gb card myself!

Insanity makes for good character... we need characters in the world. :)

Yeah on the elliptical too -- that's my favorite piece of cardio equipment!

January 10, 2007 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home