Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Barman School of Photography



Welcome to the Barman school of Photography. Learn specialty techniques from the master. Soon you too will be taking picture like this close up of the street...












Or this picture of clouds.












Next week we will learn the amazing technique of taking picture in the dark without a flash and moving the camera while taking a picture. These are truly master techniques.

Now I actually did take the cloud picture on purpose for possible future use. The street shot however joins the outtakes. Now you know why I take 300 to 500 pictures at almost anything. You are bound to get lucky ... Can I open my eyes yet?



In that case, I would like to take Photography 101. --A Small Circle of Friends

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Just Jan said...

hehehe...too funny. That is the one thing I like about a digital. I like being able to "delete" the out takes so everyone thinks I always take good photos. I like cloud shots though, they can be so cool.

Hey..I just realized I'm 1st today!!!

March 29, 2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Can I float away on that cloud?

March 29, 2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger barman said...

It is kind of nice isn't it Jan. Sometimes I used to run out of pictures and right there start deleting not particularly good ones right there on the spot to make room for more. Sweet. Congratulations on being number one but we knew that.

Sign it does look like you could and hopefully take all your troubles away with you. Funny thing, part was through the parade I noticed how nice the clouds looked and took like 8 to 10 pictures of the sky. I must have looked foolish but I didn't care. Now about your reserved seat on cloud 9...

March 29, 2007 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home