Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, March 26, 2007

The crowd at the St Pats Parade

OK here is part 1 of the St Pats pictures. This will be crowd as I found some interesting people. You know, I really should consider focusing more attention on people as I really enjoy people watching.

This lady was actually in the parade handing out green strings of beads but I could not pass her up. Green glasses and the local University hat, green of course. But that look on the face does it for me. She is having a good time.


OK, another something from the parade. This is our local Senator. Now I want you to know, normally she has nothing but purple on. Well as far as I know. I mean I have never seen her underwear or anything. So here she has on green pants. That is a huge sacrifice for her.


OK, I want me one of those green head thingies.


I took several pictures of these ladies never really happy with what I got. Then they must have seen me and walla, much better picture. Gotta love the jester hat.



Where is Irish Waldo?


You can not see it clearly here but these really do sparkle.



Parade to follow.


Yeah, it was a few years ago on St. Patrick's Day. I was bombed on green beer, and she was as cute as a damn leprechaun. --That 80s Show
15 Comments:
Blogger GAB said...

Wow those are so good. Thanks Barman I really enjoy your pics! and Im first

March 26, 2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Those are great, I love a parade : )

March 27, 2007 5:19 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi Gab, good for you... number 1. Thank you. It is fun capturing people as they are. People watching is so much fun.

Hi Brighton, sorry I haven't visited in a while. A parade sure can be fun. The only thing missing was you. :)

March 27, 2007 6:48 AM  
Blogger wmy said...

The pic with the two ladies and the jester hat is my fav...also, how fun is it to have a barney impersonator for a senator....I bet you are lying about the underwear part though!! lol
love ya bryan!!

March 27, 2007 7:43 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Wendy, unlike Duke on the beens commercial, I am not talking.

Barney, how funny is that. I never connected the two. I will be a chuckling about that throughout the day I am sure.

March 27, 2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger G-Man said...

Too much green for me!
You know my favorite color is BLUE!!
Nice pic though ...as always...G

March 27, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

One of these years I'm going to get to that parade, even if it kills me.

March 27, 2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger barman said...

g-man, you would like blue... Thank you and I will work on the Blue pictures.

Sign it is fun since it is such a small commmunity. No but crowds or anything. Last year the weather was outstanding, this year ... eh. I still enjoyed it.

March 27, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

So Bryan...how may times did you have to flash to GET all of those green beads?

I missed going to our parade here at Balboa Park...booohooo! Our neighbors were in it and it would have been a hoot!

Next year...great pictures.

I hoped someone pinched that lady in the purple...lol!

March 27, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Funny you chould ask the Jillie, I went for a hair cut right after the parade and was more or less asked the same thing. I so should have had fun with them. As to the purple lady... not while she was near me ... I can't talk about the other wild party animals however.

March 27, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

I could have used one of those feathery boas!

March 27, 2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger barman said...

TK, I have no idea where they got them. They must be locals that know where the action is at!!!

March 28, 2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Bryan, I'm confused! I spotted gloves on the Senator but a guy was also wearing shorts.

Just how cold is the weather over there? Lol

March 28, 2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger barman said...

You know the crazy kids... It was kind of chilly to be staynig outside for a long time. Mostly it was very windy and that cut through. I would say it was about 47F or just about 8C. Our poor Senator must have poor circulation.

March 28, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Oh.my.dog ~ your senator wears nothing but purple? She's a wing nut! Where's Hillary when we need her? LOL

April 01, 2007 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home