Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, December 05, 2008

55Flash Fiction Friday

The snow flakes are falling
They were so large
and they were fun to catch
on your tongue
but now it is super fine

You can see your breath
when ever you
breath out

It really is a pretty time of year
except for when
you have fallen on the ice
and can’t get up

The above is a flash fiction 55. It is simple to do. Just put together a small story that has about 55 words. Have a subject and at least a character (which I am missing in this one) and there you have it. Once you get started you will be amazed how fun they can be.

So far this year we have had over 12 inches of snow. To me it seems like we rarely get snow before Christmas but not this year. And it has been so slippery too. I have caught myself many, many times slipping only to manage to stay up. I sure hope things get better soon. Maybe I should be putting on something with a little padding on the back in case I take a tumble.

I hope where you are the weather is treating you a little better.

Labels:

5 Comments:
Blogger Mona said...

Wow! I would love to see a blanket of snow sometime & catch a flake on my tongue!

Ouch! that falling sounds like a frozen nose!

December 05, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger G-Man said...

I hope this ain't a true story Bryan!!
Thanks for visiting and contributing so much this week, you are a very good friend!
Happy Holidays....G

December 05, 2008 8:54 AM  
Blogger Rastaman said...

A fun 55!

December 05, 2008 9:31 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

You've had 12" of snow? We had just 3" in the north of England this week and everything ground to a halt!!

Love your fun 55, apart from the falling bit :0

December 05, 2008 2:00 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Hope you had a good weekend

December 08, 2008 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home