Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Follow-up on Calendar post

Here is the same month of the different services I used to produce a custom calendar.

This is take one at Staples. I did not like the way the photo was cropped so...


This was take two at Staples. There was no cropping on the photo this time.



This one was done with Zazzle.



The last one I did was using SnapFish and Meijer.

So finally results

Easiest to Use to Hardest
Staples
SnapFish
Zazzle

Cost Lest to Most
Staples (9.99+ tax)
SnapFish Walmart (16.99+tax)
SnapFish Meijer (18.99+4.99 shipping+ tax)
Zazzle (20.95+5.99 shipping)

Most Customizable
Zazzle
SnapFish
Staples

Best Looking
Zazzle (if you can live without the previous/next calendar inserts)
SnapFish
Staples

For me I think the best combination is using SnapFish through Walmart. It produces a better calendar but not the best. It is faster to work with than Zazzle. It also costs more but is in the middles of cost. It has the prior/next calendar inserts (which Zazzle does not).

We will see if I change my mind once I receive my calendar from SnapFish that I produced through Meijer.
2 Comments:
Blogger KJ said...

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving

November 26, 2008 6:49 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you KJ. You have a great Turkey day too.

November 26, 2008 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home