Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Let it Snow (cringe)

Lets see... checking the calendar... it is suppose to be late fall. So why does it look so white out there? I wish I had my camera with me the last couple of days. The trees looked lovely with about 2 inches of snow piled up on each and every branch. Luckily I have only heard of a few branches coming down. We have had just about 12 inches of snow so far this season. We are already 6 inches ahead of normal but I would argue it is even higher as it seems to me that we are usually wishing for a white Christmas and not always getting that. I have a feeling this is going to be a long winter.

Does anyone (in a warmer climate of course) have room for a visitor???

Well time to make the best of it. I know the local zoo has a good sized lights display. For that matter so do some people. Maybe I should go checking that out. That way I can start getting into the holiday mood.

I just heard my all time favorite band is coming to my area. Not sure I can talk anyone to go with me but we will see. Anyway here is one of their songs.

4 Comments:
Blogger lime said...

sorry we've been having january temperatures since early november so i'd be of no real refuge. enjoy the concert. it should be fun!

December 03, 2008 9:39 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Thank you Lime. I wonder if I know anyone in Australia? It is spring down there and soon to be summer. Ahhh!

December 03, 2008 10:16 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Have I mentioned I hate snow?

December 03, 2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger barman said...

KJ, I am FedExing a large snow ball for you and your kids. You will LOVE IT! OK, I would not be that mean to you.

December 03, 2008 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home