Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Thursday, December 18, 2008

For the Person that has Everything

Do you have someone on your Christmas list that is impossible to shop for. Well you may just be in luck. Here we have something I found on the Internet. I am not sure if it is real or not but the people that created it seem to be and you can find this all over the Internet. There is a ton of buzz out there. Of course it is in pre-production so it is only available for pre-order. I guess Christmas this year is out.

So here you have the hood thong. In it's defense, one place someone said that maybe this will be worn over other clothes like they do with exercise outfits. That at least makes some sense to me.

Han & Brikauski present the Hood Thong(tm).



Around my neck of the woods we are getting all ready. We are expecting 6 to 10 inches of snow by tomorrow evening. The worst of it is the snow will be coming down more than an inch an hour during rush hour tomorrow morning. The snow crews can not keep up with that much snow. Then on Sunday I believe we are expecting another 3 to 6 inches. That will be 9 to 16 inches of snow in 3 days. Yikes! That could put us as a little over half our annual snow fall and Winter still has not officially started.

I think I am moving south.



Finally it would seem that Jeff Foxworthy has decided to target Michigan ...

If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Michigan.

If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Pellston is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Michigan.

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Michigan.

If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the year, you might live in Michigan.

If someone in a store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you might live in Michigan.

If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, you might live in Michigan.

If you have worn shorts and a coat at the same time, you might live in Michigan.

If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in Michigan.

If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Michigan.
5 Comments:
Blogger snowelf said...

It's been awful here. We get snow, but it keeps snowing worse all around us--but the temps are just nasty. I'm all for moving south!
(Makes ya wonder if they wear hood thongs down there since the weather is nicer, doesn't it? ;) )

--snow

December 18, 2008 9:49 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

now THAT is scary. and yarn tassles? is that all they could afford? LOL

been freezin here, but no snow. apparently it's been snowing in vegas where i'm heading next wk to visit my son & parents. brrrr i hate snow & cold :-/

December 18, 2008 11:39 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

Hey I just got that same one only for living in MN! all they did was change the state!!!!

December 18, 2008 7:37 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Snow, if you live in the state I think you do I would have epected you to have more snow. I am glad it is not hitting you as hard as it could. Some cities her in Michigan will get almost a foot of snow in one day. Yikes. I hope I never see anyone where that thong thing unless it is at least 65 or 70 out or much higher. I would freeze just looking.

Ciara, I know it kind of looks hookey in the picture. SignGurl (I think you know her) is in Vegas now. The plane they were on was grounded in Atlanta over night last night because of the snow in Vega but she is there now painting the town in RED. Have a wonderful time with family and a safe trip.

GAB, you have to admit Minnesota and Michigan have a lot of things in comman but I think your state is a better place to go ice fishing.

December 18, 2008 8:49 PM  
Blogger John C. Goacher said...

Gosh Bryan,

Elaine wanted a hoody for Christmas because we have had a cool November down here. I wish I had seen this one before going shopping. She could have worn it on those bad hair days on the beach the rest of the year.

It's been in the 80s the past 2 weeks and will be 82 on Christmas Day. Bugger.

Oh how I miss the snow.

NOT

John

December 23, 2008 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home