Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Monday, November 28, 2005

I've Been Tagged....your'e next!

Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at #1 from thefollowing list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog to the #5 spot.
GooberGrl
Life's Not Fair/At a Loss for Words
Redneck Eskimo
Top Cat
Barman6


Next: Select 5 new friends to piss off
OldHippie Rambles
The Hot Girl
The Life and Times of Twatwaffle Jones
Travels with Pooh
You are kidding, right?


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Forming a good friendship with someone from Calgary. Also I was very much addicted to Usenet News back then. Dial up and text messages only. We have come a long ways in 10 years.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
Repairing my car. It was the year of the car and I spent way more than I should have. I had been such a good car with no signs of problems that I just couldn’t give up on it.


5 snacks you enjoy:
Potato chips; Salt and vinegar
Chips and french onion dip
Peanut M&Ms
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Pears


Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Saturday, in the park...Chicago
25 or 6 to 4...Chicago
Look Sharp...Joe Jackson
All I Want To Be (Is By Your Side)...Peter Frampton
Rock and Roll Band...Boston
Hot Buttered Popcorn...Apex (joke, there were no lyrics)


Five things you'd do as a millionaire
Save enough to be set for life
Pay off house, buy car and
Take care of family and close friends as much as I can
Donate to local charities including my time
Travel - Alaska, Australia, and New Zealand would be high on list


Five bad habits
Over eat
Not active enough
Swear too much
Procrastinate
Being late to things


Five things you like doing
Listen/watch music
Exploring the world and people, especially through the Internet
Helping people out where I can
Taking pictures/photography
Theater - viewing but someday involved in production


Five things you will never wear again
Tank top
Short, short, shorts
Very long hair
Thongs (once, never again)
High heeled shoes


Five favorite toys
Computer
Camera equipment
Keyboard (I love putzing with music)
Remote Controls apparently (Ask Lara)
Stunt Kite
5 Comments:
Blogger SignGurl said...

Nice to get to know you some more.

Gotta ask about the high heels though.

And it seems that you like chips. 3 of your 5 have the word chip in it. hehehehe

November 29, 2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger barman said...

You are correct dive_goddess. Copy, paste and fill it out.

November 29, 2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Hi signgurl. Maybe I should have said apple chips and ... I am sure I can come up with at least one more somewhere.

The heals ... not high heels in the sense of what women wear. In the 70s I wore a pair of shoes that had a very thich sole and at least a three inch heel. You know a full size heel, not what passes as a heel for the ladies.

One time in the winter I walked to high school and there was snow out. The shoes were all wet and when I went into the high school they had just waxed the floor. I almost killed myself and I pulled something that killed me for a week. I almost could not move. Bad, bad memories.

November 29, 2005 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok Bryan now that the cat's outta the bag(no pun intended) as far as your snacks go..the vinegar and SALT chips have to go bye bye..hm hm I think you know what I mean...right?

I think I remember those heels, they were pretty thick, totally good for ass-kicking or going on a date with a taller chick.

Welcome to the land of swearing too much dammit! seems it's a problem with all of us bloggers.LOL

Thanks for playing Bryan, glad you had a good holiday...tagging..what are friends for? heh heh heh

November 29, 2005 6:20 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I think in the future should I be tagged I may choose to play but possibly not tag others as they want. It just felt ackward is all.

I think I mentioned this in a prior blog but in my senior year at band camp I became the cabins project to get me to swear and I just did not do that. My how times have changed. I usually can be very controlled but at times, especially when someone pulls something stupid while driving, *&%$ ^#%^ $#)(.

November 29, 2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home