Bryan's Little Corner

Welcome to Bryan's Little Corner 

Friday, December 02, 2005

Clearing the pallet

How about a short and sweet post. We have another recipe. I am not going to make a habit of this but I thought this might be fun. We have a DRINK RECIPE! It is what I was drinking last weekend after my reunion. Now this is just any recipe I found on the WEB. It is not the same one that they were using but I assume it is close. Very yummy. This is from www.drinksmixer.com. I do love my frozen drinks.

Hummingbird

1 oz bananas
1 oz coconut cream
1 oz creme de bananas
1 oz rum
1/2 oz Tia Maria® coffee liqueur
1 oz strawberries
crushed ice

Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

Serve in: Hurricane Glass

Alcohol (ABV): 15% (30 proof)


Hummingbird don't fly away, fly away
Hummingbird don't fly away, fly away
In you I found a fragrance
I'll love you till I die
I just love you, love you, love you
I don't even know the reason why.
-- Seals & Crofts: Hummingbird
4 Comments:
Blogger barman said...

A double of Jameson coming right up. Knock them dead tomorrow and don't kill anyone.

December 02, 2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Gigi is such a woman!!!! I wanna take her out for shots! Get her tanked, and ummm.... wait...

Hi. Just came by your blog to check it out. I am drooling over this drink, but it doesn't seem as though you can drink at least 10 of them... I'm a beer & shot girl, and wine with dinner. That drink you put up sounds more like a delicious dessert.

December 03, 2005 11:45 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Isn't Gigi amazing. She, like you, are some of the most interesting people I have run into this week. Thanks for stopping by. I agree about the drink. I tend to be beer myself but I do go astray sometimes. That is when things like this come into play.

December 03, 2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Wow dive_goddess. That must have been a bad day. I can not believe it has been that long. No need to ruch back into it. You will get there in your own time.

December 03, 2005 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home